The other games today 2018/19

Greg

:lol: I would honestly sack Tuchel, that was a disgraceful and arrogant performance. I imagine Cavani could have played more than 3 minutes if he was on the bench.

They were way better than Man Utd like. 3 errors/bad decision by the ref

Did similar bottle job at Dortmund Vs Liverpool in Europa league.

Don't think the bottle job was Tuchel's fault tonight like, Buffon, Silva, Mbappe more so

Psg didn't have a clue to whether stick or twist most of the game, managers to blame for that.

I thought they had control of the game for most part. Failures screwed with them. With that beind said, I know they signed Neymar and Mbappe, but they relaly forgot to add quality players in central midfield. Shame seeing Marquinhos there. Their fullbacks are also below average.

Guest neesy111

Hardly no one appealed for it.

Rules are s joke though, made by refs and officials with no clue on how it might work in reality.

Guest firetotheworks

Thought that was a pen to Roma tbh... doesn't even look at the VAR. :lol: They're really selling it like.

Baffling to me that people think that should be a penalty.

Defenders getting penalized for blocking shots now. :lol:

I mean I'd understand if he was flailing with his arm like a maniac. But I'm not sure what else he can do other than run around with his arm stuck to his body.

He’s jumped with his back towards the ball making himself bigger, seemingly not giving a fuck if it hit his arm. Defenders have hidden behind that for years, no hiding place now.

I mean I'd understand if he was flailing with his arm like a maniac. But I'm not sure what else he can do other than run around with his arm stuck to his body.

He’s jumped with his back towards the ball making himself bigger, seemingly not giving a fuck if it hit his arm. Defenders have hidden behind that for years, no hiding place now.

:lol: ok.

He’s jumped with his back towards the ball making himself bigger, seemingly not giving a f*** if it hit his arm. Defenders have hidden behind that for years, no hiding place now.

What? So defender arnt allowed to attempt to block the ball with arguably the biggest part of there body?

Guest firetotheworks

Agree, he's clipped. Just needed to see the angle that confirms there's contact. For some mental reason the ref didn't even entertain looking at it again.

He’s jumped with his back towards the ball making himself bigger, seemingly not giving a f*** if it hit his arm. Defenders have hidden behind that for years, no hiding place now.

What? So defender arnt allowed to attempt to block the ball with arguably the biggest part of there body?

Of course they are but if it’s a handball then it’s a pen.

What’s the difference between that and making an attempt to win the ball with a slide tackle but missing the ball?