The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest neesy111

Intention should not be the overriding factor. Kimpenbe was blocking a shot and he blocked it using his hands. Either intentional or unintentional this was a critical factor affecting the shot which potentially could be a goal.

Penalty all day long for me. The “unintentional” factor doesn’t apply in this case.

Just ignoring the football rules there aren't you?

The ball is blasted at him from close range.

The shot looks like it's going off target.

His back is turned to the ball.

His arms aren't in an unnatural position.

The ball hits his leg, bounces up and hits arm.

If it's a penalty we might as well just do away with ball to hand altogether. There must be some seriously rapid thinkers and movers in this thread, we're talking fractions of a second.

It was 5-6 yards, goalkeepers make reaction saves from that distance. There’s still time from him striking the ball, and Kimpembe making an instinctive reaction to keep his arm low while the other arm goes up. That’s my opinion and based on experience too.

He’s looking at the ball until the last moment so that he can try and get his body in the right position to block the ball, not just so he can get his arm in the way. As he then turns his arms are in the absolute natural position. It wasn’t a penalty imo but as soon as the ref was made aware of it by VAR officials it was always going to be given. I think the defender’s reaction was that he knew it had hit his arm and perhaps he felt he could have tried more to get his arm out of the way. Does that mean you have to do all possible to avoid contact with your arm (so they are no longer in a natural position) and not just have it in a natural position?

But in the ref’s mind it is a clear error. He’s missed what in his eyes is a handball.

Without discussing the merits of the decision, again, watch Kimpembe’s reaction. If he felt he didn’t handle the ball on purpose his reaction wouldn’t be to slump and put his head in his hands. He’d have been furious given that it’s effectively knocked them out.

You are insane :lol: Of course he knows it hit his arm ffs. That's not what people are discussing.

People will be divided on it. In my opinion it can't be a pen because only superman would have had the reactions to get out of the way of it. It's so harsh.

Not as harsh as losing 10 first team players to injury of course. PSG should have come out and destroyed us but they didn't create enough or have enough urgency against a makeshift squad full of teenagers and reserves playing an unfamiliar formation. They were deservedly beaten. Fuck them as well. A nothing club successful due to oil.

Still buzzing. We brought on Chong and Greenwood away to PSG to try and win. :lol: Hopefully have everyone back for the next round. PSG controlled the play so it shows we're still quite far off the elite but we're moving in the right direction.

Guest neesy111

People will be divided on it. In my opinion it can't be a pen because only superman would have had the reactions to get out of the way of it. It's so harsh.

Not as harsh as losing 10 first team players to injury of course. PSG should have come out and destroyed us but they didn't create enough or have enough urgency against a makeshift squad full of teenagers and reserves playing an unfamiliar formation. They were deservedly beaten. Fuck them as well. A nothing club successful due to oil.

Still buzzing. We brought on Chong and Greenwood away to PSG to try and win. :lol: Hopefully have everyone back for the next round. PSG controlled the play so it shows we're still quite far off the elite but we're moving in the right direction.

I think you'd showed PSG up tbh, they are really lacking when pressure is on them.

They were clearly the better side they just have no balls. Those mistakes came from nerves.

:thup: Was some terrible mistakes. Also, I'd find it funny if Man U won it all if it wasn't for you.