Newcastle United vs Burnley - 31/01/18 @ 19:45

xLiaaamx

Well it looks like this game will be a right hoot.

Surely the atmosphere will be toxic if we get no one in as expected.

:lol:

Wallsendmag will be hoying the toxic fans into the Tyne one by one before kick off.

Haven't decided if I'm going yet. The way I feel at the minute I just can't be bothered with it all.

0-1

This is going to be depressing. Everyones going to be dejected, manager and players included, and a lot of fans' anger could end up being misdirected at the players, who simply aren't good enough and we'll end up crumbling. It's so sad that we've all seen this exact scenario play out time and time again under this cunt of an owner, who will no doubt be loving what he's achieved again.

I'd like to see:

Darlow

Yedlin

Lascelles

Clark

Dummett

Diame

Shelvey

Murphy

Perez

Atsu

Mitro

But it'll certainly not be that and we'll get beat 0-2. A sucker punch after about half and hour, then at about 80-odd minutes when we finally decide to commit people forward.

A group of lads who are not affiliated to any organisation but who feel strongly that some action should be taken to register dissatisfaction at Ashley’s desperate running of Newcastle United have asked us to promote an action they are behind.

They are asking supporters to remain in their seats at the FT whistle and register protest in what is now sadly the traditional way. You all know the words to the songs.

They are asking that stewards are not abused in any way. They are not the enemy. When asked to leave, please do so but then make your way to the Milburn Stand main entrance and continue the protest until 11pm when the window officially closes.

This is not being organised by true faith or any formal supporters group.

We will participate ourselves and hope this who feel the same join with this protest and spread the word accordingly.

All the best.

Guest firetotheworks

1-0 loss according to Merson

The most obvious prediction out there tbh. Hopefully it's 0-0 because we're not scoring against Burnley like.