Islam Slimani - Returned to Leicester

Figures 1-0 Football

Apart from him kicking Dawson, i think the fact he's constantly complaining, pointing and waving his hands is the worst thing about him. I can't see him being one to admit he's wrong when he misplaces a pass, it would have been the runners fault etc.

Him and Ritchie were constantly at it.

Will get a retrospective you'd think. Hope Rafa has seen enough of him to make a call.

If he gets a ban will be pretty hard to justify spending big money on him. He's barely played since his signing.

Will get a retrospective you'd think. Hope Rafa has seen enough of him to make a call.

If he gets a ban will be pretty hard to justify spending big money on him. He's barely played since his signing.

Can't argue with that but I was more thinking in training etc.

Can't argue with that but I was more thinking in training etc.

Yeah, I don't think Rafa will be as knee jerk as on here, if he fancies him, he could still want to sign him, just think there's no way he'll be able to persuade the board considering his age and lack of playing time while he's been here.

Guest neesy111

No way could that can be considered a kick. Get the fuck over yourselves.

This is the FA we are talking about. 

He will be banned and rightly so. This is another reason Rafa won't sign him. Can't lambast Mitro then let Slimani get away with it.

I don't see enough in Slimani.

He will be banned and rightly so. This is another reason Rafa won't sign him. Can't lambast Mitro then let Slimani get away with it.

I didn't see enough OF him. Still no idea if he can cut it in the Premier, but I like his attributes. Good in the air and relatively quick. Also pulls wide very effectively which i think Rafa will like.

I didn't see enough OF him. Still no idea if he can cut it in the Premier, but I like his attributes. Good in the air and relatively quick. Also pulls wide very effectively which i think Rafa will like.

Agreed - still not seen enough of him (or enough of him fully fit anyway) to form a comprehensive opinion but broadly he looks suited to both the league and the system Rafa plays so I wouldn't write him off.

Apparently Slimani was Rafa's 4th choice for a striker in the January transfer window so there's a good chance Rafa doesn't want to buy Slimani anyway.

Yep, we will be back in for Jorgensen IMO. I have no idea if that's a good thing.

Apparently Slimani was Rafa's 4th choice for a striker in the January transfer window so there's a good chance Rafa doesn't want to buy Slimani anyway.

He was higher up his target list for the summer where we went down though allegedly.