Newcastle United vs Manchester United - 11/02/2018 @ 14:15 - Live on Sky

He also said “incredible army of fans,city that lives for the club,normally good players,normally good managers I can remember many of them being best in the country, Benitez is another example of that. If u ask me weather Newcastle will be in the championship next season, I say no way”

fair play Jose, I very much hope you are right

Guest Howaythetoon

Mental isn't it. Mourinho, Klopp, Wenger (Fergie used to as well) always mention the crowd up here and how good the atmosphere is and how supportive the Newcastle fans are but come on this forum and you'd think the place was a library!

As shit as our atmosphere can be and often is, it pisses all over many still and I think most of the praise is down to our gates given how crap we have been/lack of trophies.

The home atmosphere is pretty bad TBH, except when some specific circumstances crop up that drive us into a frenzy. Like trying to keep Rafa against Spurs etc. Our base level of atmosphere is not great, best we can hope is that the fans don't actively make the team worse by moaning and gasping too much.

He also said “incredible army of fans,city that lives for the club,normally good players,normally good managers I can remember many of them being best in the country, Benitez is another example of that. If u ask me weather Newcastle will be in the championship next season, I say no way”

fair play Jose, I very much hope you are right

Still remember Jose mentioning us and Villa as examples of projects he'd like as a manager before we were relegated. I think he loves the theatre of a big football city like this, it would be right up his street in a lot of ways.

“I like the feeling of going to Mr Robson’s home. I like that feeling.”

I suddenly find myself having positive feelings for ‘Jo-Mo Ego’!  :yikes:

I'm sure that'll all change on Sunday when he comes out with his usually bitter shite about something or other