AFC Bournemouth 2-2 Newcastle United - 24/02/2018 - post match anticlimax p19

Disco

Will Perez's miss be as costly as de Jongs in our last relegation season. He was s*** yet again.

You can't say that on here. Perez is a lot of people's ideal #10. Apart from the fact he doesn't score or create goals he runs around and falls down. He played one decent pass today and that was it...apart from missing a very easy chance.

For those of you who think he created the second, it was actually a relatively weak shot that keepers would normally save comfortably. Begovic deserves all the credit for making an arse of it but he would've stopped that 99 times out of 100.

Bigger problem is that I don't think Rafa will learn anything from this game about the subs. as he is just as likely to do the same thing again. Bringing on Atsu at that point is just absurd in my opinion as he just doesn't understand what is needed at that point. I'm sure Rafa must tell him but maybe he is just fucking thick.

It's funny - Optus put together a 3 minute highlight package (for Australian audiences) that didn't include the Shelvey miss. The editors clearly saw it as less of a highlight than the Perez miss, the "stonewall" penalty and the Dubravka's save when he got cleaned up.

Guest firetotheworks

Not good enough from Shelvey that. Weird contrast from the last match.

It's weird because at other times he was closing players down and doing the right things. I didn't even notice him not putting the work in until that analysis.

Not good enough from Shelvey that. Weird contrast from the last match.

It's weird because at other times he was closing players down and doing the right things. I didn't even notice him not putting the work in until that analysis.

It was pretty damning though. You wonder how Bournemouth managed to have players free in the box and everyone is running their arses off to close the space, and then the camera zooms in on Shelvey watching the game go by with his hands on his knees.

Will Perez's miss be as costly as de Jongs in our last relegation season. He was s*** yet again.

You can't say that on here. Perez is a lot of people's ideal #10. Apart from the fact he doesn't score or create goals he runs around and falls down. He played one decent pass today and that was it...apart from missing a very easy chance.

For those of you who think he created the second, it was actually a relatively weak shot that keepers would normally save comfortably. Begovic deserves all the credit for making an arse of it but he would've stopped that 99 times out of 100.

Bigger problem is that I don't think Rafa will learn anything from this game about the subs. as he is just as likely to do the same thing again. Bringing on Atsu at that point is just absurd in my opinion as he just doesn't understand what is needed at that point. I'm sure Rafa must tell him but maybe he is just fucking thick.

Private Hyperbole's been on the fewm juice again.

Sentences 1&2 are total lies, as is 4. Disappointing lack of nod to him being a powderpuff soft cunt though.

Second paragraph is an odd rant laden with fewm riddled bias.

Paragraph 3 starts off with an assumption, likely incorrect. Second / third sentence is odd given Kenedy did nowt and Atsu wasn't that bad although I do like the repetition to emphasise the point building to crescendo of angry man.

Aside from that I agree with it all.

You didn't watch the game. Or if you did you have no idea what was going on. I think it is probably the latter.

Most of your post doesn't make sense. But hey, this is a forum for opinions regardless of your level of intelligence. I'm sure all are welcome and you may learn something.

You didn't watch the game. Or if you did you have no idea what was going on. I think it is probably the latter.

Most of your post doesn't make sense. But hey, this is a forum for opinions regardless of your level of intelligence. I'm sure all are welcome and you may learn something.

His post actually helped me understand yours :lol:

He's spot on though, you're absolutely fuming which is preventing you from making any legitimate points that go against the ones you're trying to go against. You had some arguments on here about Perez and now you want to proper put those daft lads in their place, you cannot really properly DESTROY "Perez is probably the best option we have there at the minute" so you instead pretend everyone was saying "Perez is a proper waxa number 10" and then let your fingers roll.