Liverpool 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 03/03/18 - Post-match reaction from page 11

BlueStar

Seems our fans did thmselves proud with the sign on chants... sure LFC fans clapped the anti Ashley chant as well.

Aye, sang about stealing stereos as well. Embarrassing.

It makes even less sense when you consider the north east has the highest unemployment rate in the country.

Seems our fans did thmselves proud with the sign on chants... sure LFC fans clapped the anti Ashley chant as well.

It makes even less sense when you consider the north east has the highest unemployment rate in the country.

That's why I was hoping it wasn't sang. I remember hearing "feed the scousers" at the Everton game whilst we we literally have a foodbank outside the Gallowgate.  Sheer laughable ignorance.

:lol: it’s fucking backwards

How utterly s**** was that?

:lol: you're a f***ing thick c*** like.

Go on, gimme a ban. In the words of the Limmy caller "well worth it mate, he's s****".

He's entitled to his opinion man, no need to call anybody a "thick c***". Be nice man :thup:

But it's not his opinion, he does it for bites.

That's why I was hoping it wasn't sang. I remember hearing "feed the scousers" at the Everton game whilst we we literally have a foodbank outside the Gallowgate.  Sheer laughable ignorance.

The NUFC 'song book' has been terrible for years.

We’ve had spells of being shit ever since Keegan walked out the first time.

But this is really the only spell where we don’t even have a go at the decent sides. I can’t and won’t get used to it. The last 30 minutes we didn’t even bother. Can Rafa be pleased with that?

Go on, gimme a ban. In the words of the Limmy caller "well worth it mate, he's s****".

He's entitled to his opinion man, no need to call anybody a "thick c***". Be nice man :thup:

That is my opinion. We were fucking garbage. How would you describe it?

That is my opinion. We were f***ing garbage. How would you describe it?

I'd say a match-day squad worth the same as Virgil Van Dijk was playing damage limitation from the start. Even more so when facing a front 3 with close to 70 goals before March.

We looked organized and hard to break down, but the gulf in class in attacking between the two sides stood out. Ashley really has sold Rafa down the river, this season. Lets face it, we would be bottom without Rafa at the helm - he's he difference between us staying up and going down. :thup:

I'm amazed though that some expected us to go there and try to have a go at Liverpool - that would be suicide!

Ok I’ll have a go. We were totally outplayed by a team who have at least one player who cost more than our entire eleven. Let’s go with one of their non attacking options for a start - Virgil van Dijk. That transfer fee of more than £70 million would probably take us out before you even look at Salah, Firmino and Sane who collectively cost more than £100 million...What do you expect Rafa to do? We are trying to stay up and not getting humped by 4 or 5 goals against sides like this could be important. Goal difference will probably give us an edge. No one likes it but it is reality.

Poor Crumpy. Evil Spanish Rafa has ruined NUFC and his beloved North Shields are absolutely fucking shite too. Embarrassed in their league by rural upstarts and beaten into submission by their far superior neighbours over the water. Poor bloke must be fewming.

Ok I’ll have a go. We were totally outplayed by a team who have at least one player who cost more than our entire eleven. Let’s go with one of their non attacking options for a start - Virgil van Dijk. That transfer fee of more than £70 million would probably take us out before you even look at Salah, Firmino and Sane who collectively cost more than £100 million...What do you expect Rafa to do? We are trying to stay up and not getting humped by 4 or 5 goals against sides like this could be important. Goal difference will probably give us an edge. No one likes it but it is reality.

Reason is probably not the most effective device.

No one queued up to tell me how much Pogba and Lukaku cost the other week.

Poor Crumpy. Evil Spanish Rafa has ruined NUFC and his beloved North Shields are absolutely fucking shite too. Embarrassed in their league by rural upstarts and beaten into submission by their far superior neighbours over the water. Poor bloke must be fewming.

North Shields are doing fine. 3rd top? Our 'neighbours' are Whitley Bay for what its worth. But, it's nice to know you pay attention.

What the fuck does this even mean? :lol:

What the f*** does this even mean? :lol:

Not much really - we overachieved at home against Man United. It happens now and then and credit to our team and our manager for getting 3 points. The League table does not lie however - and mostly it is about money spent sadly...

Guest firetotheworks

Are those the words you will utter on your death bed?

[emoji38] [emoji38]

???