Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Can only think a man that rich is only interested in the losses Sunderland will make financially this year so he can get a little benefit from it with the right structure in place and use it against the profits of his company in the consortium group.

Maybe there is a clause where he can increase his shareholding significantly if the scruffs ever do get back to the big time as well. Who knows.

I've been away so I've just had a look on RTG - Jesus Christ  :lol: :lol:

The two gobshites have them wrapped round their fingers! I can't wait until it goes tits-up!

The "only North East Club debt-free" patter too  :lol: :lol:

I'm probably going to regret asking this but - if they still have to pay back Ellis Short £40m, how are they "debt free"?

If it's the fact that it's (presumably?) interest free, how is that any different to we owe Ashley?

I'm probably going to regret asking this but - if they still have to pay back Ellis Short £40m, how are they "debt free"?

If it's the fact that it's (presumably?) interest free, how is that any different to we owe Ashley?

The mackem logic is it's the owner who owes it not the club. The fact it's secured on the parachute payments seems to not count in their world.

It's a bit odd how when we were relegated and Rafa stayed on, bringing with him a sense of optimism that things would be actually ok, we were pilloried and ridiculed for having 'won relegation'. I say odd because, sensing their new-found optimism, you would almost think they too had 'won relegation'. I'm sure that can't be the case, as that would make the mackems massive hypocrites. Like saying how classy you are whilst celebrating paedo-fascists, racially abusing all in sight and taking a dump in your own ground. That couldn't happen.

Of course, they've 'won relegation' twice in a row, so you know, relegation-winners-cup-winners. They're essentially being run by Trotter's Independent Traders at this point. dept free. FTM.

Ndong close to joining Torino for £6.6m, with £3.75m McNair bids turned down.

Looks like they'll bring in quite a bit from sales - spend even a fifth of that and they'll fly back up. Bastards.

Apparently 18,000 season tickets sold.

So with all the hype, the feel good factor with a new owner and manager, not to mention the huge price cuts and virtually free kids tickets they've lost 4000 season ticket holders compared to last season.

Looks like they'll bring in quite a bit from sales - spend even a fifth of that and they'll fly back up. Bastards.

They still owe about treble that in transfer fees

Guest covmag

our fans  :lol:

the fucking backslapping is hilarious, they still dont get how they have fallen.

Guest ElCid

So with all the hype, the feel good factor with a new owner and manager, not to mention the huge price cuts and virtually free kids tickets they've lost 4000 season ticket holders compared to last season.

Don't let facts get in the way - a nothing club with a almighty 'nobody' risk as manager and not a pot to piss in - they will not be anywhere near the top league for years. The two jokers will be looking to sell up within 24 months if they can actually keep up the payments that is, which I very much doubt. They are a laughable third division team and for all the talk they are going to piss the league - how did that work out again last year?

They still owe about treble that in transfer fees

How the hell did they get 6.6 for nDong ? That daylight robbery. Torino are stupid.

Guest ElCid

Not sure that will even cover Cattermole & Rodwell's wages

They won't and you can add a few more to that also who are on money not sustainable for a third division club. They will have massive costs for a third division team which will not provide the revenue to maintain them and let's not forget that they still owe Short 40 million (and don't give me this shit that the 2 new owners are going to pay that and not the parachute payments) and the fact they still owe millions in outstanding transfer payments. Their season ticket prices are rock bottom and are still lower currently than last year so no additional revenue there either. If these 2 jokers are still at the club in 24 months I will be amazed.