Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

i mean surely at this point wouldn't they be far better getting rid of every single one of the high earners for free or absolutely tiny nominal fees?  they could feasibly get promoted out of that league by spending next to fuck all  anyway relatively speaking

Or.......shake hands on  good deals and then try to gazump it by advertising the players elsewhere

Deal was never going to happen. Paddy didn't want to join boro and why thry touted him around. They'd have took the deal with open arms.

i mean surely at this point wouldn't they be far better getting rid of every single one of the high earners for free or absolutely tiny nominal fees?  they could feasibly get promoted out of that league by spending next to fuck all  anyway relatively speaking

Or.......shake hands on  good deals and then try to gazump it by advertising the players elsewhere

Deal was never going to happen. Paddy didn't want to join boro and why thry touted him around. They'd have took the deal with open arms.

have you got a MLF ITK mainline or summit working over there?

Was in the papers y'day IIRC.

Was in the papers y'day IIRC.

ah he seems to know stuff generally from working them i've noticed, but ok

I hear a bit more than others do. Shame it's not for our club.

Guest Howaythetoon

He’s like that bloke who used to own Carlisle who tried to buy Man Utd. I bet the Don has put feelers out to aliens to invest in the bungalow of light as well. He’s a chancer. I know a few genuine mackems who aren’t the rabid type who are all extremely concerned and wish he’d shut the fuck up on Twitter and start making inroads regarding the squad, even if it means giving them all away for free as they can’t pay their wages and any money recouped anyway is owed out.

I think the don has been tweeting about a 10 million hidden debt that they never accouted for and will be looking for loans to cover the costs.

http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/donald-duck-money-gif-6.gif

Everything's fine

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/margaret-byrne.1435328/

Can I ask people to think a little before making posts about Ms. Byrne.

I am like the vast majority of people here and unimpressed with what happened to the club whilst she was CEO and even more annoyed at the way she is reported to be behaving as an agent.

However, threats against her and her business remain illegal as do some of the other defamatory posts.

If the moderators have deleted your post, they are actually protecting you as well as her.

Northumbria Police have had an open case on this since Thursday, they are monitoring the board and have contacted me asking for board member's details. 

To date they haven't been given any details as under data protection regulations they have to raise the relevant paperwork, but if they do that, I have little option but to hand-over all the details I have on people.

she's fucked off from the club with a payoff for the johnson thing, then taken a heap of their players on as agent and is playing hardball with the club over contracts so they've decided to threaten her, is that the basics?

was a confusing post about someone seeing videos of her or something that didn't seem to fit

I think the don has been tweeting about a 10 million hidden debt that they never accouted for and will be looking for loans to cover the costs. 

Want he bragging just a week or so back about how much due diligence he'd done? :lol:

she's fucked off from the club with a payoff for the johnson thing, then taken a heap of their players on as agent and is playing hardball with the club over contracts so they've decided to threaten her, is that the basics?

was a confusing post about someone seeing videos of her or something that didn't seem to fit

That's something like I think yeah.

This whole club ownership change has the potential to be absolutely funny as fuck. Just bubbling under at the moment.

the longer it goes on without them shifting any massive earners nor signing any new players the worse it'll get

delightful

Gave Cattermole a 5 year contract extension then becomes his agent.  :lol: