Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

They only need to look at Middlesbrough for what happens when you rely on players from scotland that aren't obviously Celtic's best players. Strachan did that and it took them 6 years to undo the damage.

Guest chopey

Should they not be looking at the best players from league one last year to bring in ? one of my mature apprentices used to play in league one and two and he says the players down there are all mercenaries and once they know a club is in for them with a pay rise they are off like a shot.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-times-donald-loans.1435146/

First reply:

Couldn’t give a fuck me like. I trust that we are in good hands, and I trust him.

The good times are coming

:lol:

He's not wrong though. They are coming. For us, when we watch all of this unravel :lol:

I'd expect a lot more of these articles trying to undermine the club over the next little while. Presumably planted by agents and the like who are in a huff that he's not just caving in and is actually calling them out for what they are.

That'll be it, aye.

Planted by agents in a huff, f*ck me

Planted by agents in the huff. ;D

Fuck me man.

This has Craig Whyte at Rangers all over it. The Don is an absolute chances and bullshitter and he has these fucking clowns eating out the palm of his hand already. I seem to remember them bowing to Ellis after he bought an FTM badge. They are a right weird bunch thinking they are loaded too after 20% of their club has been sold for less than 1 Matz Sels. They seem to Forget that Barnsley have a shitload of money for that league too

Its going to be hilarious to watch this go horribly wrong

Seeing them get themselves into a frenzy over signing Mcgeouch is also comedy gold he may have looked ok for Hibs but fuck me that doesn't take much

The Roker Report thing was hilarious honestly "if that's what it taykes to get ower club country back, playing leygue one being out of the EU is small price to pay"

All sounds horribly familiar and short-sighted. :lol:

They only need to look at Middlesbrough for what happens when you rely on players from scotland that aren't obviously Celtic's best players. Strachan did that and it took them 6 years to undo the damage.

Was just about to say this. Strachan's boro side were packed full of scotland's "best" players. And they were horrific

Fucking Barry Robson and Co :lol:

"Any financing would be short-term and re-payable' date=' not medium or long-term debt."[/quote']

He's making a bad thing sound like a good thing.

And if he's sold 20% of a business for £3m when he's just agreed to pay Short £8m for the same stake then something is very off.

"Any financing would be short-term and re-payable' date=' not medium or long-term debt."[/quote']

And if he's sold 20% of a business for £3m when he's just agreed to pay Short £8m for the same stake then something is very off.

'Lend me £10k to pay my mortgage this month. At least it's not a fucking mortgage though, eh?'

It's one of the shadiest deals in footballing history. It's gone under the radar due to their stature and how no one gives a fuck after their double flush.

He's not even done pre season and he's going back on his word and finding the reality of it all not what he expected.

i'm not sure where he thinks this is going, does he think he's going to rake in massive fees for the players that will cover all their overheads and allow him to sign players to piss the league while still making money?

That was the original plan. Reality is different. He thinks by saying the piss take party is over that they'll leave on the clubs terms, problem is Sunderland could only attract the dregs when they were at their peak. These fuckers won't leave without them being financially better off.

His audience is the same fucking morons voting for brexit putting their jobs at risk, theyll clap their way in to oblivion as long as they feel loved. Simple minded fuckers.  :lol:

if that was his plan then they're in bigger trouble than i thought then, jesus christ

Thry may not owe the bank right now, but thry do owe clubs £25m this year alone. £8m on ndong, £4.5m on oviedo and £5m on alverez. They also owe short £40m covered by the next lot of parachute payments and now need a loan to cover daily costs. Debt free my arse.

i mean surely at this point wouldn't they be far better getting rid of every single one of the high earners for free or absolutely tiny nominal fees?  they could feasibly get promoted out of that league by spending next to fuck all  anyway relatively speaking

i mean surely at this point wouldn't they be far better getting rid of every single one of the high earners for free or absolutely tiny nominal fees?  they could feasibly get promoted out of that league by spending next to fuck all  anyway relatively speaking

Fees are largely irrelevant, getting the wages off the books without having to subsidise it is their priority.

if that was his plan then they're in bigger trouble than i thought then, jesus christ

Thry may not owe the bank right now, but thry do owe clubs £25m this year alone. £8m on ndong, £4.5m on oviedo and £5m on alverez. They also owe short £40m covered by the next lot of parachute payments and now need a loan to cover daily costs. Debt free my arse.

they owe £25m to other clubs to be paid this year? :lol:

they'll be in administration won't they?

Fees are largely irrelevant, getting the wages off the books without having to subsidise it is their priority.

that's what i mean aye but doesn't that kind of get shafted by your point about the £25m owed?  they could get the wages off the books but they'll have nothing to pay that with

they owe £25m to other clubs to be paid this year? :lol:

they'll be in administration won't they?

Yup. I believe the charlatan said so on his latest podcast.

Guest chopey

Or.......shake hands on  good deals and then try to gazump it by advertising the players elsewhere