Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

might watch it if i can find a free stream, seen the trailer and that fucking accent is enough to make me cringe at the smelly cunts

should be a good laugh, stewpid marras

They’ll not make them look bad like. It’ll no doubt be about how ‘passionate’ and ‘loyal’ the fans are.

They tried that with Premier Passions, the whole basis was about how special the club is, the passion is passed down from generation to generation of salt of the earth shipbuilders etc.

They looked bad.

This one’s been made by Sunderland fans though.

The last one was narrated by MLF gina mckee and when peter reid wasn't swearing it primarily featured interviews with the same recurring sunderland fans through the season. It was what made it mint.

There's no fun Netflix running a program that goes "hey everybody, this is sunderland afc lets al laugh at how shit they are. Oh look they've gone and got themselves relegated to division three now, ha ha dumbasses." It'll be funny because this is them trying to present themselves to the outside world in the best possible light and it'll still be shit.

Admittedly it won't have the comedy gold of announcing the new stadium name and the feller in the butchers is unlikely to make an appearance but I reckon it will be good for a few laughs.

Gonna watch the last or whichever episode they go down in just to see their fans crying

they basically abuse the players and staff every game, they say we are bad fuck me they are on a new level

Watched a couple for a laugh but boy it's poorly made and edited basically fuck all happens no real insight or dressing room discussions at half time or full time. Got bored quickly and not be watching anymore

Not a Geordie, but a long-time fan, so lacking most of the ingrained MackemHate. Nevertheless, my ranking of things that come across better/worse than expected, after binge-watching the whole thing tonight:

Better:

(1) the team chefs (kind, funny, compassionate, lovely folks)

(2) Honeyman (who I'd not heard of before watching this)

(3) the admin staff - lovely group of hopeful, hard-working folks

(4) Not a single mention of NUFC, let alone FTM, 6 in a row, etc.

(5) Coleman

(6) Ashley Fletcher - scored some nice goals once he settled in, seemed a good lad

(7) Grayson (lovely Father-in-law or Uncle, but clueless on what he walked into)

(8) Grabban (until he pissed off back to Bournemouth)

(9) Cattermole (less of a Neanderthal/psychopath than expected, still utter shite as a player)

Worse:

(1) Rodwell (portrayed as and seems likely to be all of the shittiest aspects of the modern footballer)

(2) the fucking insufferable intro song and sequence (thankfully Netflix allows you to skip it after the first episode)

(3) Martin Bain - despite attempts to make him seem competent, just a puppet of Ellis' disinterest and an utter shite to Coleman

(4) their keepers - seemingly nice lads, but God were they runny, liquid, burning, spurting shite (defense wasn't much better - maybe not spurting)

(5) Short (the intro song and sequence and keepers were really that bad)

(6) the sports psychologist they hired for Jonny Williams

(7) lack of dogs in prams, blue drink and cheesy chips

(8) Jonny Williams' comb-forward hair "style"

fuck it, had to watch 2 more episodes  :lol:

their fans totally slaughter the team at every opportunity, the constant beeewwwing and abuse they give them i astonishing, they claim to be the best fans in the world  :lol: they come accross as the worst on this series and im glad its blown the myth they portray .

i believe later on a fan squares up to Coleman, another example of abuse, so don't let them ever fucking tell us we hound our managers out as this has shown those fuckers right up.

the rest is gold  :lol: