Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

7-in-a-row written all over it.

Never understood this 7 in a row patter. Apart from the  fact that this is an Under 21s fixture for NUFC and not an official 1st team fixture (for us), the last time both clubs senior teams met the match finished in a draw.

7-in-a-row written all over it.

Never understood this 7 in a row patter. Apart from the  fact that this is an Under 21s fixture for NUFC and not an official 1st team fixture (for us), the last time both clubs senior teams met the match finished in a draw.

Mackematics

6-1 = 7

at least we got further than these in the cup without even playing.  :lol:

RTG seems like they don't want Mags on their site now, never understood why some even bother tbh, all being hoyed into one thread now, arse wipes.

All this checkatrade stuff, its a complete waste of time, will we really sell out 5000 tickets?

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/jamie-robson-dundee-united-player-dresses-up-as-a-looky-looky-man.1454815/

The irony of him starting that thread, then getting the name of the wrong black man (unless I’ve missed something in the news about Sturridge too).

A cursory look at the replies and they seem to have come to the same concensus as Frank Reynolds in IASIP...

FFS man  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/4800-more-tickets-for-blackpool-away.1454526/page-11

Tangerine

Seasider here in peace.

The Muckers may well be out in force, but if there's 8000 of you they shouldn't be much bother!

The East stand is covered but that's about it in terms of facilities. Please feel free to voice your complaints against our despicable owner, and whilst you are at it a few renditions of "Oyston Out" would be gratefully accepted.

The vast majority of home fans still boycott the games in an effort to rid the club of the asset -stripping vermin. The few mushrooms in attendance will be barely awake. The Supporters Trust normally asks away fans not to spend anything in the ground, but asking you lot not to drink will be akin to asking you not to breathe.

I have Mackem mates at the game, but sadly I will only be able to meet them outside. Please feel free to chat to the Trust members outside the main entrance. Many are like myself, a season ticket holder since the 60's, but who have stayed away for over four years. Many have been sued by the owner for voicing their discontent.

I can't bring myself to wish a Sunderland victory, but have a great trip everyone. Hope to meet you again before to long, in happier times.

Tangerine, Yesterday at 8:01 PM 

john h, Hongkongphooey, Nowthenyoungman and 35 others like this.

Guest firetotheworks

FFS man  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/4800-more-tickets-for-blackpool-away.1454526/page-11

The Supporters Trust normally asks away fans not to spend anything in the ground, but asking you lot not to drink will be akin to asking you not to breathe.

:lol: The most convoluted 'We're collectively insecure about our masculinity' thing I've seen on there.

Proper fucking weirdo's on there every team they play there's a new member fan in peace before the game. Wouldn't surprise me if it was one of our lot on a WUM for shits and giggles

or its some 60 odd year old mackem in his underpants writing them from his mothers spare room

Only seen the trailer, and it plays out like they have hope, and a fighting chances showing goals scored and being celebrated, yet we all know how it ends.  ;D

Interesting bits in the trailer of their fans battling on the streets and being bloodied and such like. Thought it was only "gravy stained" "horse punching" "shop shouting" mags that did that sort of thing?  :iamatwat:

Wife is out on chrimbo do tomorrow night, so might get the popcorn in, and watch a couple of these.