Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest firetotheworks

Actually, exactly's pushing it having googled it again. Passing resemblance is probably more fitting, but I'd still maintain that the taunt is based on their similarity rather than it being generic racism.

Actually, exactly's pushing it having googled it again. Passing resemblance is probably more fitting, but I'd still maintain that the taunt is based on their similarity rather than it being generic racism.

Of course it was, West Ham fans had given him the same chants a couple of years previously when he was at Spurs, but barely anthing was said about it......also Boro had another Muslim fella playing that day IIRC, and there wasn't a single song aimed at him that day. Not our finest moment admittedly.

Wow. TIL Justin Fashanu was a Newcastle player. Had no idea.

Played for us against Peterborough in the league cup his only appearance killed himself not long after

Was with us in 1991. He died 1998. That's long after, in my view.

Wow thought he died long before 98 apologies

Surprised most seem to thinks it's good - it's shockingly made, very badly edited and no controversial parts what-so-ever

The in-match editing really bothers me, clearly using clips of fans reacting to things from other matches is frustrating and seemingly pointless considering how much they recorded.

Generally entertained watching it though

Watching their Netflix show, it’s decent. Weird how few well-made football programmes there are in this country, given how many fans there are.

It really is, makes you think they are hiding something :lol:

they try to come across as some sort of super fans, you see this emotion in every single football club in the land, its part of being a fan.

Newcastle are no different than Watford or Cambridge, theres just more of us, they all have loyal fans who go on like this.

Sunderland is also a shit tip of an area, just to bring them into perspective  :lol:

Just finished the whole thing I enjoyed it but I think the ending was very limp and could have explained what happened to the back room staff, the amount of times the phrase"best fans in the world" was used considering the amount of empty seats at every game

Anyone else think this is the most dishonest "documentary" they've ever seen.

Are they SERIOUSLY trying to make out that the makem support spent a whole season without mentioning "The mags" once  :lol: :lol:

Not one anti- Newcastle song  :lol:

No mentions of "FTM"  :lol:

Lewis Grabban is that documentary, what a heal turn :lol:

absolutely loved their relegation episode, like some sort of dark comedy.

Didn’t you think Grabban just came across as a massive t***?

Someone with that facial hair is not to be trusted