Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Is this the first time some of you have watched that weirdo in the attic? Pretty sure he's well known on here before this. He liked to say pathetic countless times in a minute if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah but those 2 vids are outstanding. The one where he necks his pint was my favourite, but these 2 are another level. I'm not even sure anymore if he's real and it's not a mag taking the piss. He's done an RTG on me  :lol:

Theirs a video where ho goes to the match. He’s legit, he a mackem trying to do the angry rant thing that True Geordie did. He obviously got told off for shouting by his mam and had to move into her attic.

Holy shit. This is not a mentally sound person. It’s like a glimpse into the abyss that is the dark parts of the human psyche.

That not obvious?

100% reminds me of that Spurs youtube guy "vicente spurs" who filmed himself being racist in the stadium.  He had learning difficulties at a minimum iirc

hiuT6YX.png

Is this the first time some of you have watched that weirdo in the attic? Pretty sure he's well known on here before this. He liked to say pathetic countless times in a minute if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah but those 2 vids are outstanding. The one where he necks his pint was my favourite, but these 2 are another level. I'm not even sure anymore if he's real and it's not a mag taking the piss. He's done an RTG on me  :lol:

He’s real, the Burton video at the match with his fellow Mackems proved that.

Fulham v Newcastle could clash with a potential Charlton v Sunderland Play-Off...

Nah. No way the Police would allow both sets of supporters to travel to London at the same time.  The East Coast main line would be a complete mess.  :lol:

It's been done before when we were both away in the cup and going through kings x on the same day a few years back.

They'll clearly play it on the Saturday if it is charlton vs sunderland first leg, to minimise any potential disruption and although I reckon a lot of our fans will have booked to go down on the Saturday months ago, the vast majority will be sober enough to behave themselves on the trains. Most of the knackers tend to go on coaches these days anyway.

On the other hand, if they play it on the Sunday and people are heading back up with a full weekend of beer behind them then all bets are off, especially they've had a bad resut!!!

He’s real, the Burton video at the match with his fellow Mackems proved that.

Agree, he must be a marra, but that 5 reasons why Sunderland is the best place in the world vid which he made could have people thinking otherwise:

"And in 4th place, cheesy chips"

"Come to Roker Pier, it's closed"

"Penshaw Monument was built by aliens"

It's only when he gets on to SAFC that you realise it isn't actually a stand-up.

40 year old bloke in full kit and woolly hat going mental on the internet.  :lol:

Fucking hell man, if he was a character Ricky gervais made up for tv he’d be winning awards.  :lol:

Honestly when it kicks in, that head turn to reveal 50/50 painted face  :lol: Christ I’m ill  :lol:

DLhrR6NWAAAZW5b.jpg

"Ta-ta giro, mebbe another day....Ahm on thae bus....Tae Roker"

40 year old bloke in full kit and woolly hat going mental on the internet.  :lol:

Fucking hell man, if he was a character Ricky gervais made up for tv he’d be winning awards.  :lol:

Honestly when it kicks in, that head turn to reveal 50/50 painted face  :lol: Christ I’m ill  :lol:

DLhrR6NWAAAZW5b.jpg

:mackems: brilliant.

I see on Ready to groom they are on about Bally and quinny going in there hall of fame  :lol:

How small time they are man

Porch of fame surely at best

DLhrR6NWAAAZW5b.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Shola scored more goals for us than Niall Quinn did for the mackems :lol:

To be fair, Shola did score a lot of goals for us.

They were just spread out over about 4 decades, with half of them penalties and 50% of the rest in the Championship.

I see they've convinced themselves that Almiron has been a massive waste of money  :lol: Bless them.

Para(lised)gay immigrant marra.

Few things more derided in the city of Yewkip and Yewtree.