Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Burning Newcastle shirts with a can of Sure for Men :lol:

https://twitter.com/ncowan11/status/1132388783847104512

The amount of FTM flags man  :lol:

When will they realise we are all they aspire to be? All this Sunderland at Wembley rubbish they are going on like they are making FA cup finals. It's a Johnstones paint and league 1 playoff final. Wonder if other small clubs like Newport and tranmere make such a big deal of Wembley to try and feel relevant?

Incredible when you consider how much time they spend with their fixation on us rather than their own team's exploits, it's truly mind-boggling!  :idiot2:

Guest covmag

another chance to sneak through the back door to get promoted from division 3 for these self obsessed cunts today

another mess in TF with the owners mixing with the inbreds for likes

another lie about a mag

karen dent shitting in TF

Sunderland  :lol:

Did someone end up harpewning her at the end?

Reading on there yesterday that the stewards have been told to keep tomorrow free in the event of a win today.

Please let it be a celebration of their worst ever season :lol:

So another visit to one of the World's great cities, and they spend the day/night at 'traf" drinking Carling from plastic bags, burning Mag shirts, setting off pyro, while their children and fat lasses play in the fountains. Jesus man, the Scotch used to do this sort of shit 40 years ago, and everybody used to think they were utter arseholes.

Absolute scatters.

another chance to sneak through the back door to get promoted from division 3 for these self obsessed c***s today

another mess in TF with the owners mixing with the inbreds for likes

another lie about a mag

karen dent shitting in TF

Sunderland  :lol:

:lol: she is one horrible bitter bitch

I know someone who works at one of the bars in Newcastle and he said Lee Barry had to be thrown out the other week for been a knob basically. Was with several other mackem players too. Even their own players drink in Newcastle. Imagine any Newcastle players going to chickentown for a night out  :lol:

Guest covmag

Think they may win today mind.

Yep I can see a comfortable 1-0, I'm cool with it as I know what's coming next season, Dross out, hate, FTM, fuck the Don etc etc win fucking win.They will be back hating the club soon enough . O0

Keegan stole a generation of MLF in Co Durham in the 90s.

Don't they get that we have far more support as we have had far more success and are far higher profile. Be like Bolton fans complaining about manure taking all the north west support. Bitter b******s.

Maybe if they had ever had a half decent team and played in Europe in the last 30 years they would have had a period of been high profile. 2 7th places get talked about as their golden period  :lol:

At school in the 90s in Durham I would say it was 80% black and white and very few Sunderland fans