Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest covmag

wtf is that shite, its so them , the Brexit kings.

fucking horrendous , i believe the back is all white  :lol:

so 3rd division, fucking embarrassing  :lol:

the fat cunt on the left is he a fan out of the crowd the fat knacker  :naughty:

i believe the back is all white  :lol:

Fair play on the charity thing. Wish we would do a Bobby Robson one.

The old sponsors have paid for it like. Looks a little like it’s just been ironed on top too as it’s a different colour red. Given it’s not on the kids I wonder if the betting logo is still underneath.

Guest neesy111

Just been reading on what GVC have done and are proposing, fair play for an industry leader to want a ban of sponsorship at football grounds and on shirts etc.

Guest chopey

One of the best looking strips in the world is Athletic Madrid, why can't they just copy that ?

Guest neesy111

One of the best looking strips in the world is Athletic Madrid, why can't they just copy that ?

Different kit suppliers for starters.

You could say that about us and Juventus. It’s just not how it works

Guest chopey

Different kit suppliers for starters.

I was thinking more the style of them, rather than going to Benidorm and buying a job lot of old Griezmann strips

Guest chopey

I've got three apprentices going down and apparently Sunderland is awash with dodgy smoke bombs that they are all taking down to set off.

Guest godzilla

Looking at he mackem strip (hideous) and our alleged strip (hideous) if you put a black band for the sponser across the strip in the same position it's practically exactly the same except for obviously the colours :embarrassed: I cannot understand why we don't have black and white strips both sides with red lettering and as for the placement for the badge it just looks like cheap and naff. Not a chance in hell would I buy the one going around.