Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

FFP is a lot more restricting now. You can’t do what Man City did, I even think they have clamped down on sponsorship rules where it can’t be above a certain amount which is dependant on other clubs. You also can’t increase your bill above a certain level each season, meaning the bigger clubs will always have that advantage.

They will be buying it to make money back eventually and and partially to promote their investment company. They will be ran well, but I don’t quite think they’ll be challenging for honours. At the best I think the most they’ll achieve and aim for is Europe. Even that is quite a way off.

Lucky them though, because exactly that would suit me fine for NUFC.

I've never understood how FFP can ever really work. Football is corrupt to the core. If some tycoon is willing to throw mental money around, every agent and footballing body will be salivating at the thought of it. They'll just pay their way through rules. Like Ted Dibiase.

Guest covmag

Prospective new owners at the SoL today. Urgh.

Verses Wimbledon in the 3rd division  O0

Never let them forget it

Guest chopey

I hope they can see the potential and not the empty seats, zero atmosphere, charvas shitting in there seats and crisp packets blowing all over the pitch

FFP is a lot more restricting now. You can’t do what Man City did, I even think they have clamped down on sponsorship rules where it can’t be above a certain amount which is dependant on other clubs. You also can’t increase your bill above a certain level each season, meaning the bigger clubs will always have that advantage.

They will be buying it to make money back eventually and and partially to promote their investment company. They will be ran well, but I don’t quite think they’ll be challenging for honours. At the best I think the most they’ll achieve and aim for is Europe. Even that is quite a way off.

That surely just keeps a monopoly with the biggest clubs than?

Which is what they want.

Which is what they want.

Why would they want that rather than more money coming in the game

Which is what they want.

Euroleague or worserer

Which is what they want.

Euroleague or worserer

Not sure that answers the question

Cattermole made his debut for VVV Venlo today I noticed as a 73rd minute sub. Booked 10 minutes later.

What a fucken shit player man. Imagine being a mackem and loving this guy man.

White Lee Barry Cattermole of Durham, England.

I still think 5 up 5 down would be fairer for the top 4 leagues.

We'd still see the endless recycling of the same teams yo-yo-ing thru the divisions (with the added bonus of us getting sucked in more often)

Owners like Ashley would be forced to be more competitive to stay away from the drop. He wouldn't like having to invest in order to stay on the gravy train but can't afford not to be there.

Not a club or set of fans least deserving of anything good than these small time cunts. Hopefully they rot away in the pub leagues for a long time yet

When the moneys in the bank, the contracts have been signed and the owners speak, then i'll and others will be in a position to make a judgement. Yanks, Awabs, Chinks...doesn't matter who it is.

Well. When I fancy a trip back in time to remember how 1979 used to sound...RTG never fails to disappoint.

Horrible, racist, thick b*stards. Well done on beating (Who? Accrington? Fleetwood? F*ck knaas)

Not a club or set of fans least deserving of anything good than these small time cunts. Hopefully they rot away in the pub leagues for a long time yet

When the moneys in the bank, the contracts have been signed and the owners speak, then i'll and others will be in a position to make a judgement. Yanks, Awabs, Chinks...doesn't matter who it is.

Well. When I fancy a trip back in time to remember how 1979 used to sound...RTG never fails to disappoint.

Horrible, racist, thick b*stards. Well done on beating (Who? Accrington? Fleetwood? F*ck knaas)

Im absolutely amazed that ive not seen people openly using the N word on RTG. The thought process and mentailty of them on there is like its stuck in 1970s grey and bleak northern England. Where Alf Garnett and Love thy neighbour are prime TV