Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest godzilla

See the little blighters are getting hard ons about rumours of a takeover by the bloke who owns Dell. That would just underline the Summer if it was true mind  ;D

So basically it’s an investment group who are in charge of investing Dells cash, rather than a direct or consortium buyout?

I can’t see this ending as well and they think it will. Still, at least they have some hope.

Guest godzilla

4 times richer than Abramovich  :lol:

Twice richer than Mansour also. Would just put a line under the Summer if it is him and he is putting money in. Might put more pressure on Ashley I presume as something like this might wake up the sheep.

That May night where these had lost the play-off final and The S*n break that we're about to be taken over. It felt amazing, like the pain was about to finally end.

And yet here we are. We have Ashley and Bruce, these are about to get Dell billionaires on board.

FUCK. ING. HELL.

Guest godzilla

In less than 12 months Sunderland will likely be above us in the league.

Let that sink in.

Wouldn't be surprised as I think we're a shoe in to go down and if they are getting major investment (not sure what the actual alleged group is mind but they're wanking themselves silly over it so could be something) then it will happen. It may actually wake the sheep up and put big pressure on Ashley if it is major investment. As I said it would just sum up this Summer if it is true,

In less than 12 months Sunderland will likely be above us in the league.

Let that sink in.

I'd take this as that should finally stop our soopa fanz rocking up and actually do something to oust Ashley. Maybe.