Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Can't see it happening. Plus their scruffy, bitter and jealous fans deserve nothing. "Investors" you don't make money in football nowadays. They would have to put in fortunes to get them top 6 in the PL or anything like that for very little return. I don't see what's in it for them at all.

I can't wish relegation on us anymore if it means them scruffy small time c***s will be ahead of us next year. If there's one thing I hate more than Ashley/Bruce/bishop etc it's them. f*** all the bollocks we would have daily if they were above us.

We had a bit of p*ss taking and now there's hardly anything, them c***s would be relentless if they got one place above the mags

I can't wish relegation on us anymore if it means them scruffy small time c***s will be ahead of us next year. If there's one thing I hate more than Ashley/Bruce/bishop etc it's them. f*** all the bollocks we would have daily if they were above us.

We had a bit of p*ss taking and now there's hardly anything, them c***s would be relentless if they got one place above the mags

You are obsessed with them.

I hate the c***s and know how unbearable it would be if they were above us. Remember all that s*** may 2016!? I

There whole aim as a club is to be one place above the mags regardless of what league it is in. f*** giving them what they crave

Shithole of a "city". Bitter jealous fans. And a massive chip on their shoulder of all things Newcastle. That FTM bollocks is cringeworthy too. They rival us in nothing so shows them up to as the bitter cunts they are. It would be like Fulham holding some bitter grudge against Chelsea and claiming they are rivals

MSD Capital is Michael Dell’s personal investment vehicle. I know them personally and have competed with them on deals for a few years in my line of work.

Fucking hell this is depressing.

Can’t blame them for being excited and for having hope. However I do believe it’s being made out as something more than what they are going to get. They are being told that they are going to be the 2nd richest club in the country and are owned by the guy from Dell. In truth they are being owned by an investment company which has Dell as a client. The individual wealths of the owners won’t matter too much as they are being owned by the investment company which unsurprisingly will be out to take a profit, and if everything goes wrong, the owners will be protected from having to bail them out with their own money. FFP rules will also mean that they can’t just throw loads of money around, even if it was their aim.

These guys may not be investing huge sums or be able too, but at least from their point of view they should be ran the right way.

Wouldn’t take that much money. Look at the likes of Sheff Utd etc.  Smart investment and the right manager, get a bit of momentum and they can compete at the top end of the Championship.  Long way to go like but very achievable

We need to fall down the leagues, but not if it means they are above us?  :lol:

Yep

It's all about getting rid of Ashley, for me. I'll take whatever it takes.

If they really are being turned into some billionaire's plaything, trying to stay ahead of them with Ashley at the helm would be pointless anyway.

What you can say is that assuming this goes through, very smart money being invested into Sunderland. If they get things right they will move up the ladder and back to the PL. I’m assuming these guys are buying this for peanuts too.

No I just don't want them small time c***s having their nirvana of being above the mags. I despise them, they actually think they are on a par with us. f***ing state of them man Kevin ball as a club legend ffs

Fucks sake don't you get it, to have any chance of getting rid of Ashley we need to tumble down the leagues, and maybe be below them, but you are saying you won't have it.

I'm fully aware of what needs to happen to get rid of Ashley but I hate them small time c***s too much to want anything that has them above us. It's serious hatred. I can't do it

So you ARE more bothered about Sunderland than Newcastle, just admit it.

You would rather have an Ashley led NUFC above Sunderland, than an NUFC with new owners below them, even though that's probably what will have to happen to rid us of him.

Obsessed.

Guest covmag

I'm fully aware of what needs to happen to get rid of Ashley but I hate them small time c***s too much to want anything that has them above us. It's serious hatred. I can't do it

So you ARE more bothered about Sunderland than Newcastle, just admit it.

You would rather have an Ashley led NUFC above Sunderland, than an NUFC with new owners below them, even though that's probably what will have to happen to rid us of him.

Obsessed.

Fuck off with obsessed bit, Sunderland are our massive rivals, the mere hint of posting in this thread and you are classed as obsessed....if you don’t like it keep out of the thread, yes some of us can’t hack anything good of these cunts and vice versa, you have pointed it out once, doesn’t need repeating....don’t like it keep out of the thread.