Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Reiver is just a braindead old failed fucking bouncer who thinks hes a wannabe hardman. He couldn't put the fucking cat out

I mean what sort of 65 year old man offers to fight a man because of his choice of attire. The fella probably instantly knew why everyone from Sunderland is a complete fucking neanderthal

Seen some of the piffle that that stupid cunt Reiver has been posting on their takeover thread man

"This is partly the reason I don't post too much info or photos of me with certain people.

I've been told stuff because people know I don't blab anything they'd be unhappy with.

I'm certain the club look on here and I could land mesel in bother if I posted some stuff.

I have details of flights, passengers, arrival times etc but that's obviously a massive breach of confidentiality if posted which, with high powered billionaires and their lawyers, could be serious.

I've really sailed close to the wind, with all this, and it's gratifying that plenty of decent people appreciate what I've been able to post.

The idiots can go shoot ...

... see, I'm picking up the Yank terminology already  :lol:"

This is the same stupid cunt that was inviting that Millwall fan to stay at his house after being the London Bridge hero and who spouts racial shit on their site and is completely fucking bitter to anything NUFC

Goes from offering out a guy and his bairn at Peteborough for having a NUFC shirt on to hob nobbing with billionaires

What a fucking helmet man the guy needs sectioning.......definitely a billy liar this cunt

Seen some of the piffle that that stupid cunt Reiver has been posting on their takeover thread man

"This is partly the reason I don't post too much info or photos of me with certain people.

I've been told stuff because people know I don't blab anything they'd be unhappy with.

I'm certain the club look on here and I could land mesel in bother if I posted some stuff.

I have details of flights, passengers, arrival times etc but that's obviously a massive breach of confidentiality if posted which, with high powered billionaires and their lawyers, could be serious.

I've really sailed close to the wind, with all this, and it's gratifying that plenty of decent people appreciate what I've been able to post.

The idiots can go shoot ...

... see, I'm picking up the Yank terminology already  :lol:"

This is the same stupid cunt that was inviting that Millwall fan to stay at his house after being the London Bridge hero and who spouts racial shit on their site and is completely fucking bitter to anything NUFC

Goes from offering out a guy and his bairn at Peteborough for having a NUFC shirt on to hob nobbing with billionaires

What a fucking helmet man the guy needs sectioning.......definitely a billy liar this cunt

a mackem full of shit? Whatever next?

So according to the heathens the new era begins on Friday, we’ll fuck them , they are a 3rd division club now and for the foreseeable future.

They are all banking on surpassing out 90’s era and becoming the new Man City.

Bring the cunts on. ;)

I actually think an ambitious and (moderately) successful Sunderland could be the only thing that wakes the 40000 zombies up. Nothing else has, maybe a bit of Mackey envy would work?

Maybe, our crowds are dwindling and I’m convinced only bounced back because of Rafa, there’s a hardcore 35,000 that will always go now in the PL, drop down and we will see crowds of that in the championship.

If we fell into division 3 like the strange cunts down the road I actually think we’d get no where near their attendances .

I actually think an ambitious and (moderately) successful Sunderland could be the only thing that wakes the 40000 zombies up. Nothing else has, maybe a bit of Mackey envy would work?

Maybe, our crowds are dwindling and I’m convinced only bounced back because of Rafa, there’s a hardcore 35,000 that will always go now in the PL, drop down and we will see crowds of that in the championship.

If we fell into division 3 like the strange cunts down the road I actually think we’d get no where near their attendances .

They’d have been in the early 20ks at best but for the takeover after relegation. If we got taken over after dropping to League 1, people would start going back.

Aye I think if we went to League One and got a takeover the crowds would be huge, we sold out nearly every week in the Championship because it looked like the club had some ambition.

Under Ashley’s ownership the crowds in either of those leagues would be very low now.

Guest godzilla

If we fell into division 3 like the strange c***s down the road I actually think we’d get no where near their attendances .

Disagree always have had bigger crowds by a huge margin as well.

If we fell into division 3 like the strange c***s down the road I actually think we’d get no where near their attendances .

Disagree always have had bigger crowds by a huge margin as well.

When we were in the pits of division 2 early 80’s the crowds were shite mind, I stood amongst them.