Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest covmag

Seems to be happening.

What a fucking life. :lol:

Means nothing yet, they are still in the 3rd division, that’s my only hope  :huff:

Guest covmag

We just have to hope it's another Ellis Short. It says in the Chronicle that it's with MSD Partners, rather than MSD Capital, meaning Michael Dell will be very passive and not really involved.

Talk Sport, I know, said MSD Capital, either way, new owners, plenty of money and good things to look forward to.

Then there’s us.

We just have to hope it's another Ellis Short. It says in the Chronicle that it's with MSD Partners, rather than MSD Capital, meaning Michael Dell will be very passive and not really involved.

Talk Sport, I know, said MSD Capital, either way, new owners, plenty of money and good things to look forward to.

Then there’s us.

difference between someone wanting to sell and someone not i suppose

Guest covmag

Then there’s us.

difference between someone wanting to sell and someone not i suppose

Yes, right there.

The euphoria around them quite rightly will help all concerned, ffs.

Guest godzilla

Just waiting on the stories that this group tried to buy Newcastle

Already started on RTG some are saying it. If that Dell bloke is heavily involved he has serious serious money.

If Sunderland getting new owners and is looking to become a better club than SD Utd is what it takes for match going simpletons to turn then I'm all for it. Good luck to them.

They won’t bother, they’ll come out with some shit saying they’re only buying their success, etc and still go.

Guest reefatoon

Can just see it now. Advert welcoming people to the new Harrods, while people walk by with dogs in prams and some bloke curling one out next to the front door.

Guest godzilla

Its not all good news for them.

There were plenty stating how if we'd been bought by BZG we'd have had no soul, be plastic, how its not real football, far better to remain a small time community outfit.

They'll be gutted now.

Honestly who would give a fuck though if the club was moving in the right direction, if this Dell owner is part of the group (and by all accounts he is) and is prepared to put money in they certainly soon will be.

Guest godzilla

I thought Dell Computers went bust years ago.  :lol:

No massively popular especially within businesses and the states.

There were plenty stating how if we'd been bought by BZG we'd have had no soul, be plastic, how its not real football, far better to remain a small time community outfit.

They'll be gutted now.

Honestly who would give a f*** though if the club was moving in the right direction, if this Dell owner is part of the group (and by all accounts he is) and is prepared to put money in they certainly soon will be.

Nobody. Its just thats what they come out with when were involved in 'fakeovers'. It wont be applied now.

Guest godzilla

They'll be gutted now.

Honestly who would give a f*** though if the club was moving in the right direction, if this Dell owner is part of the group (and by all accounts he is) and is prepared to put money in they certainly soon will be.

Nobody. Its just thats what they come out with when were involved in 'fakeovers'. It wont be applied now.

As would most fans of other clubs but different kettle of fish when it actually happens to your club.

Guest chopey

can someone get mr dells number and whatsapp him a pic of that mackem lass shitting in the fountain  @ trafalger square,let him know whats he,s getting into

I thought the shitting took place inside their own stadium the fountain was the crackerjack jumping head first into 8 inches of water

can someone get mr dells number and whatsapp him a pic of that mackem lass shitting in the fountain  @ trafalger square,let him know whats he,s getting into

I thought the shitting took place inside their own stadium the fountain was the crackerjack jumping head first into 8 inches of water

no that was a bloke allegedly taking a dump in the ground,i saw the pics of the lass with her bottoms round her ankles in the fountain taking a shit