Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

"Southampton U21s will be prevented from being drawn with Portsmouth, and Newcastle United U21s will avoid Sunderland in Round One, as the EFL has committed to work in conjunction with the police to avoid high-profile clashes in the Group Stages."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/checkertrade-draw.1437977/page-4

Wounded.........

The reality is that they have saved the mags U21's from a proper battering. They are never any good at that level. Its us who should be bothered as it could have been a lot of fun.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The whole reason this fixture was even a possibility was because of their demise.

Prevented them the chance of what would doubtless be their biggest crowd and highest gate receipts of the season. I'd be furious if I was the "don"

"Southampton U21s will be prevented from being drawn with Portsmouth, and Newcastle United U21s will avoid Sunderland in Round One, as the EFL has committed to work in conjunction with the police to avoid high-profile clashes in the Group Stages."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/checkertrade-draw.1437977/page-4

Wounded.........

The reality is that they have saved the mags U21's from a proper battering. They are never any good at that level. Its us who should be bothered as it could have been a lot of fun.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The whole reason this fixture was even a possibility was because of their demise.

He actually said that! :lol:

Just had a conversation with a mate of mine of the red and white persuasion. We were talking about today's game and the world cup and he opined that the best two players were Pickford and Henderson. I said that I thought Kane was England's best player overall but it was a great team effort. Which is when he said that he didn't mean England, he meant the best two players in the whole competition. Thought he was joking or something but actually got quite angry when I wouldn't agree.

Are they all being like this??

Just had a conversation with a mate of mine of the red and white persuasion. We were talking about today's game and the world cup and he opined that the best two players were Pickford and Henderson. I said that I thought Kane was England's best player overall but it was a great team effort. Which is when he said that he didn't mean England, he meant the best two players in the whole competition. Thought he was joking or something but actually got quite angry when I wouldn't agree.

Kane Englands best player, i assume you were just going all Adrian Durham here to provoke an argument.

Kane Englands best player, i assume you were just going all Adrian Durham here to provoke an argument.

I find it hard to pick one standout player, but why not, he's got 6 goals and I thought he was good against colombia winning freekicks when we needed to relieve pressure. For the record I was far too pissed last saturday to remember it so if anyone particularly stood out against sweden it will have passed me by.

Who do you think England's best player has been like?

I find it hard to pick one standout player, but why not, he's got 6 goals and I thought he was good against colombia winning freekicks when we needed to relieve pressure. For the record I was far too pissed last saturday to remember it so if anyone particularly stood out against sweden it will have passed me by.

Pickford and Henderson for me. Catts a close third.

I can use the same pissed argument too mind but grudgingly Pickford. He was't the best first couple of games but improved game on game i thought.

for me the way you've got to look at pickford is the same way you look at a striker in the end...did he take his chances?  kane didn't when it mattered though he's gonna end up top scorer

imo pickford made some saves he had absolutely no right to at key times in key games, he did more than anyone to get england where they got to

fucking hate myself

Don't rate Jordan Henderson at all what does he actually do

for me the way you've got to look at pickford is the same way you look at a striker in the end...did he take his chances?  kane didn't when it mattered though he's gonna end up top scorer

imo pickford made some saves he had absolutely no right to at key times in key games, he did more than anyone to get england where they got to

fucking hate myself

Someone should have told him it mattered on Wednesday then when he conceded two and kept passing directly to Croatia players then!!

In all seriousness he's had a very good tournament-a superb game today btw- but not a perfect tournament. All of England's players have had very good tournaments, all have played their part in a great team effort.

If anyone stands out for me it's the player who led the line in a team that didn't create lots of chances and is likely going to get the golden boot. I can see why people could disagree but don't see how it's that outrageous it's something Adrian Durham would say as a wind-up which was the original comment.