Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

They're linked with ex-Sheff Wed captain/Sean Bean lookalike Glenn Loovens, who is 35 in a couple of months. He was a very solid, commanding defender for years but I watched him a couple of times last season and he's so laughably slow and immobile that it affects his judgement and anticipation. Still, might be a good addition to their midget squad.

They're linked with ex-Sheff Wed captain/Sean Bean lookalike Glenn Loovens, who is 35 in a couple of months. He was a very solid, commanding defender for years but I watched him a couple of times last season and he's so laughably slow and immobile that it affects his judgement and anticipation. Still, might be a good addition to their midget squad.

Yeah I remember seeing him last year and thinking geez he has fallen off (and then saw his age). I guess maybe some new leadership or something  :lol:

So they finally get rid of John O'Shea, who'd been causing them to get caught out the minute they go forward due to not being able to ever get back

And they go sign a centre back with the exact same issues. Nice one.  :lol:

Guest covmag

Had to visit their "city" yesterday and took a bit of time to take in some of it's delights . Bit lost for words to describe it's aura really . Chernobylesque maybe ? The current status of the football club is certainly reflected by the city .

to think they went for city of culture ffs  :lol: