Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I work in Washington just outside Sunderland and there is a huge rat problem down there.

I think you'll find Washington is in Newcastle.

it isnt

It is. I'm willing to die on this hill.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington,_Tyne_and_Wear

Washington is a new town in the City of Sunderland local government district of Tyne and Wear, England, and part of historic County Durham. Washington is located geographically at an equal distance from the centres of Newcastle, Durham and Sunderland, hence it has close ties to all three cities.

I work in Washington just outside Sunderland and there is a huge rat problem down there.

I think you'll find Washington is in Newcastle.

it isnt

It is. I'm willing to die on this hill.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington,_Tyne_and_Wear

Washington is a new town in the City of Sunderland local government district of Tyne and Wear, England, and part of historic County Durham. Washington is located geographically at an equal distance from the centres of Newcastle, Durham and Sunderland, hence it has close ties to all three cities.

Fake news mate. It has NE post codes.

You can get 9/2 for a Charlton win on Saturday I think I'll have some on that it's a cracking price

Judging by the Charlton fans I’ve seen online they don’t seem that optimistic.

Saying that we don’t have a striker yet.

Probably a draw

Guest covmag

You can get 9/2 for a Charlton win on Saturday I think I'll have some on that it's a cracking price

9/2 where?

Charlton are missing several key players so sadly I think home win and it’s evens!