Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I see that failed wanker Zig is wanting to fuck all the mags by Pm and Reiver the forum old bouncer has insider knowledge straight from Kenyon  :lol:

What a shambles those blokes are  :lol:

You tell them Sima lad

I post on there less and don’t get involved as much.  I find if you leave them alone they get more and more ridiculous in their attempts to get your attention.

Couple of them are on that Newcastle thread last thing at night and then first thing in the morning.  Then they go on to talk about us all day.  It must be exhausting.

I post on there less and don’t get involved as much.  I find if you leave them alone they get more and more ridiculous in their attempts to get your attention.

Couple of them are on that Newcastle thread last thing at night and then first thing in the morning.  Then they go on to talk about us all day.  It must be exhausting.

I’ve said for ages stay away and don’t post mate, it will do their fucking heads in, its all baited .

At least they got their club back regardless of the division.

Have to agree, they are all in it for each other, owners although they don’t have a pot to piss in have the fun factor about them, they care. I still cant stand their fans , wankers to a man, the groomers isn’t a fair reflection of them in truth.We on the other hand hate the fucking club we support/turn up to, getting whacked most games .

It’s like role reversal  :lol:

Ah look, the groomers have been looking  :morph:

I see they are wanking themselves silly , incl that old bat who posts on there, over an equaliser by a team 2 divisions higher than them  :lol: sadly  it cheers them up, bellends.  :fool:

Spoke to a bloke who knows Donald and they have no money at all to spend in Jan and Maja is off in this window if a bid of 2 million comes in, doubt it like , they expect him to sit out the contract and move on in the summer for nothing.Same bloke told me that Santori will only get involved if they reach the PL.

Looking at the table, and how shit they are- Think they are 2 losses away from hating the don, Ross and having to tell fibs about the size of their actual attendance to maintain the dream of being the big fish. They are also looking a good bet to finish the lowest they or us for that matter have ever finished in the history of either club. Heady days :lol:

Looking at the table, and how shit they are- Think they are 2 losses away from hating the don, Ross and having to tell fibs about the size of their actual attendance to maintain the dream of being the big fish. They are also looking a good bet to finish the lowest they or us for that matter have ever finished in the history of either club. Heady days :lol:

Teams are lining up behind them and a defeat on NYD could see a few overtake them as well as Luton or Pompey opening up more of a gap

As ive said all it takes is a few losses and dip in form and they could struggle for auto promotion or even play offs

Heady days

Mate from down here says a few Cov lads are joining up with some lads in Newcastle on the away trip some bar called Colliery Tavern they may meet up for a pint. Don’t think the Mackems get on too well with Cov.Statue shouters they call them  :lol:

5 odd pages in the last hour not bothered about us tho, That janey mess fucking hell :D :D

Noticed her, or is it a him?

Shes so vile and bitter I think her husband must have left her for a much more attractive and fuckable MAG girl

Bit harsh mate  :lol:

Ahhh look, they have started a new thread on us, can’t fucking help themselves.

The personal insults they throw around at people on there trying to out people too I believe in the past and they can’t handle a bit of shit back, sad fuckers.

What do we think of the mags on there? Wouldn’t be me but whatever floats their boats. Now fuck off and grow a pair you soft twats.Sima you are better off leaving them to it I’ve told you in the past it’s all baited.

Oh and btw 3rd division  :lol:

Definitely for the best on this occasion. Sets a worrying precedent if we ever draw them away in the FA Cup though when we should be getting 15%. Do they just get to say "sorry, we can't accommodate that amount safely due to the design of our stadium and the police agree. You can have 2,800 and we'll sell the rest to home fans"?? Seems a bit unfair.

Proper witch hunt over there yesterday which ended with them muting me so I couldn’t reply on the thread while some of them continued to call me spineless. Weird.

Yea it kinda went off, some of them were on here and saw the minger janey getting slagged of and all the knights in rusty pink armour came out  :lol: :lol: