Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

They are now not having it that Newcastle is the regions capital ffs.

It’s their biggest chip that we are, they hate it that as an area they are as about as irrelevant as Boro , they are desperate to claim Durham as the regions capital ffs.

Stupid cunts

Have we got these extra tickets yet? Howay club sort it out, I think their seats might need a look at after the game I’m told  :lol:

Back to a normal crowd today for the groomers

I understand why people are going to take the piss but do you not think it's gonna look embarrassing when a bunch of knackers turn up and start smashing up seats at what essentially is a kids match for us?

Have we got these extra tickets yet? Howay club sort it out, I think their seats might need a look at after the game I’m told  :lol:

Back to a normal crowd today for the groomers

I understand why people are going to take the piss but do you not think it's gonna look embarrassing when a bunch of knackers turn up and start smashing up seats at what essentially is a kids match for us?

i dont think it will happen tbh, the tickets went to season ticket holders, many whom have been going for yonks and well recorded, you might get the odd smashed seat but not on mass.............open it up to anyone and yes the knackers will turn up, however it hasnt been so in truth i think as ever it will all be fine mate. 

I hope it doesn't end up like the Port Vale v Stoke game from a few weeks back where a bunch of Stoke fans trashed seats, the toilets, windows etc.

not a chance for reasons above.

50-60 Newcastle “fans” are being reported around Seaburn looking for trouble?

Now being watched over by the police, will be young wannabes soft as shite  :lol:

Now being watched over by the police, will be young wannabes soft as shite  :lol:

back in the heyday of football hooliganism and firms i am sure we bizarrely had some link with the Shrewsbury firm.  Might be some reminiscing going on! :-)

back in the heyday of football hooliganism and firms i am sure we bizarrely had some link with the Shrewsbury firm.  Might be some reminiscing going on! :-)

They were in a bar near central station, big mob and then got the metro over before the police intercepted them , if they wanted it they would have been more organised suggesting it was kids to me.Weird behaviour, some of our fans have been bellends going to their games this year mind, why?

Kazenga LuaLua of all people with the Luton goal to keep the gap to 4 points. Teams beginning to queue up behind them too, they can’t afford a bad patch they pretty much need to keep getting 4 points every 2 games to stay the pace.

Yep a bad patch and they could easily find themselves out of a playoff place....heres hoping

Crowd down 13,000 on their last home game. Must be losing faith in the new regime.

still a  massive club though , massive fan base.

yes bewed off at home, in the 3rd division, against Shrewsbury  :lol:

Can reboot their season and back on track with a morale boosting win against us. Imagine how much losing to our youth would dismantle it further!

they are yet to have a bad patch, but the others around them are looming  O0