Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

"The Mags are losing their s*** because despite being 2 leagues below them we are getting more media attention and more respect nationally."

They're so deluded man  :lol: :lol:

Everything they say and do always comes back to us man, you should know that by now.

Couple on my facebook posted about the boxing day attendance and ended with "ftm." It was nowt to do with us, we weren't playing them, we were hundreds of miles away (playing in front of a bigger crowd fwiw) but aye, ftm, that showed us!!

"The Mags are losing their shit because despite being 2 leagues below them we are getting more media attention and more respect nationally."

Desperate to be relative, well they aren’t and never have been,it’s not losing our shit I just find them hypocritical in the shit they dish out and can’t handle it back, same wankers all over Sima again, like fucking hounds man, creeps.

Finished watching that documentary on Netflix a few days ago; rivalry aside I actually thought it was a good watch.  I assume it's far more interesting to Newcastle fans than most though.

I'd totally forgotten about Grabban ditching them too, his little cameos on there made me chuckle :lol:.

I’ve managed to get a ticket with a group of lads going in the East stand home end but can only see one outcome knowing what they are like, same lads meeting up with Cov fans later next year for the away match.im no Hoolie so may keep out of it but I can see carnage that night on the 8th. :undecided:

What to do  :undecided:

Finished watching that documentary on Netflix a few days ago; rivalry aside I actually thought it was a good watch.  I assume it's far more interesting to Newcastle fans than most though.

I'd totally forgotten about Grabban ditching them too, his little cameos on there made me chuckle :lol:.

mcgeady's one bit was brutal and all, just remembered it :lol:

Start a new thread in the morning hits 5 pages and..... it gets deleted by the afternoon :D

But the same fuckers still find threads to peddle their shit.what will they do now, no Newcastle thread  :kasper:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/bottom-of-the-prem.1456646/

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/chekatrade-ticket-info.1454763/

Usual suspects, I won’t name them, she gets upset.

"The Mags are losing their shit because despite being 2 leagues below them we are getting more media attention and more respect nationally."

Its class when they just totally make something up out the blue. I mean WTF? :lol:

one of them said our whole season rests on the result of the U23 game yesterday

What the fuck is wrong with these idiots man is there something in the water they drink. Its like the land that time forgot and Neanderthal man has not evolved fully there

I see their owner Stewart Donald had been trying to wind up Newcastle fans on Twitter about the forthcoming Checkatrade game.  Added to the things Methven has said earlier I bet Northumbria Police are delighted with them ahead of what will already be a difficult game.

They really should try to behave more like football club owners than teenage fans on social media.

Guest covmag

I see their owner Stewart Donald had been trying to wind up Newcastle fans on Twitter about the forthcoming Checkatrade game.  Added to the things Methven has said earlier I bet Northumbria Police are delighted with them ahead of what will already be a difficult game.

They really should try to behave more like football club owners than teenage fans on social media.

Just say 3rd division and leave it there.no comeback to it at all  :lol:

For someone who takes the piss out of them for being obsessed with us, you certainly seem like you’re not obsessed with them at all!

:lol: aye, for not going on that site he knows a lot about what's going on, on that site.

Personally, fuck fuckin that :lol: I've clicked the odd link in here and it's just pure bitterness and bullshit. Couldn't think of nowt worse than reading through any opinions on there.

Guest covmag

For someone who takes the piss out of them for being obsessed with us, you certainly seem like you’re not obsessed with them at all!

:lol: aye, for not going on that site he knows a lot about what's going on, on that site.

Personally, fuck fuckin that :lol: I've clicked the odd link in here and it's just pure bitterness and bullshit. Couldn't think of nowt worse than reading through any opinions on there.

Then don’t , free world mate.