Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Watched (I think the final part) of the documentary - the scene where the fan calls Coleman a “f***ing prick” is glorious, and Coleman’s response is comedy gold  :lol:

:lol:

Watched the last few episodes over this weekend. Coleman's response was a bit odd too- "I've got a wife and 6 kids- and you're calling me a prick?!?"

Maybe in Wales they judge whether someone is a prick or not on a sliding scale by how many children they have?!?

I guess tomorrow must be the pinnacle of our junior team's season as the mackems now claim to be every other team's cup final  :idiot2:

Strange but while I've hardly heard anyone around here mention the game, there are currently about 8 threads of varying degrees of hysterical excitement on the first page of RTG about what is going to happen on and off the pitch.

I guess tomorrow must be the pinnacle of our junior team's season as the mackems now claim to be every other team's cup final  :idiot2:

Strange but while I've hardly heard anyone around here mention the game, there are currently about 8 threads of varying degrees of hysterical excitement on the first page of RTG about what is going to happen on and off the pitch.

Just had a quick spotch, there’s some funny fuckers on there like, check out this plum.

I was born in Newcastle, live in Newcastle and consider myself a Geordie.

However, if any of those horse punching c**ts are anywhere near me on Tuesday night I’ll kick the fcuking shit out of them.

wey I hadn't heard of him until that comedy tweet, and Hodgson is about 300 years old. I doubt he knows the names of everyone in his own squad. Carl Cort and arl that.

I dunno like, surely you'd take just a passing interest in English football if you were a football manager. Just on the off chance a player came up that you liked the look of and maybe, wanted to sign or something?