Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Howaythetoon

The stars have sort of all aligned this season for us regarding them, we couldn’t have scripted it better. If Carslberg did Mackem relegations. There are so many things to poke fun at, laugh about and point towards as karma. They have an inevitable aura of a laughing stock about them and always have. I was surprised their relegation hasn’t been made more of a big deal of mind, wasn’t even on the first page of BBC football after the final whistle.

The stars have sort of all aligned this season for us regarding them, we couldn’t have scripted it better. If Carslberg did Mackem relegations. There are so many things to poke fun at, laugh about and point towards as karma. They have an inevitable aura of a laughing stock about them and always have. I was surprised their relegation hasn’t been made more of a big deal of mind, wasn’t even on the first page of BBC football after the final whistle.

Nobody cares about them, that's why. They got a brief mention by the Norwegian Premier League studio last weekend when they said that Newcastle has felt like they're everyone's second team after the 90s and that it's good to have them in the Premier League rather in the Championship, whereas they couldn't understand anyone who voluntarily would want Sunderland back into the Premier League. That said, they had Clattenburg in the studio which probably prompted the praise of us.

Its the way it works for them, they beat us in the play offs, it kind of leads on to the Keegan era. They stayvup and win to send us down and within the blink of a sleepy eye we are seemingly comfortable ( only ever seemingly while Ashley is there) and they.....well they are probably as low as they have ever been given the differences between  the third level and the last time they were there.

They are getting ridiculed quite a lot on Twitter by various betting sites, etc. from what I've seen. It really has been a case of people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I get that they had to take the piss out of us but they should have had the foresight to realise how dreadful they were and had been for all those years prior to last years relegation.

They're all complaining about Short and he has been a bit of a failure to say the least, but he's tried his best and thrown plenty at them. You cannot really blame someone if they're trying but are just simply shite. That being said, you shouldn't buy businesses that you have no clue about and if you do you should surround yourself with people who do have a clue. It's been a case of bad business basically. For their last two games they should play their kids and they should fuck off all the shit they've persisted with. They need a clear out of epic proportions and to go back to the drawing board as a club. But they won't be back for a while I think. Don't think they'll get out of League One next season, I think it'll be the year after soonest.

Nevertheless, it's been an absolute treat to see how this has all unfolded. Karma's a bitch eh?

Guest Howaythetoon

Its the way it works for them, they beat us in the play offs, it kind of leads on to the Keegan era. They stayvup and win to send us down and within the blink of a sleepy eye we are seemingly comfortable ( only ever seemingly while Ashley is there) and they.....well they are probably as low as they have ever been given the differences between  the third level and the last time they were there.

It’s like they are damned. Cursed even.

Everything about them is just plain fucking hilarious :lol: Stadium of light rhymes with stadium of shite. They are sponsored by O’Briens a rubbish recycling company and whose namesake are cult heroes here for scoring against them. Every match da rubbish swirls around their ground. Pink faded seats. Road to their ground Newcastle Road. Nonces, racists. Famous for Newcastle as one of my fave comedians said in a parody of Danny Dyer. Everything about them is mental. I look at them, their city, they as people and everything about them and league of Gentleman and Royston Vassey just springs to mind. I know no-one that considers them important or even relevant. Shit hole of a city, inbred racist backward people living in the 70s. Flat pack stadium built on waste land. Legends in the form of fucking Gary Bennet. Just such a comedy of errors and cringe. I actually feel sorry for League One having them lot representing it.

Bit early to have a sweep on the first League 1 club to have a fan in peace on RTG........I'd still be looking at Luton like.

Well they do have the Tommy Robinson Trophy to play for next season.

Bit early to have a sweep on the first League 1 club to have a fan in peace on RTG........I'd still be looking at Luton like.

I'm gonna go with Oxford if you're taking Luton. I reckon there'll be some sort of University linked bullshit made up.

It’s like they are damned. Cursed even.

Everything about them is just plain fucking hilarious :lol: Stadium of light rhymes with stadium of shite. They are sponsored by O’Briens a rubbish recycling company and whose namesake are cult heroes here for scoring against them. Every match da rubbish swirls around their ground. Pink faded seats. Road to their ground Newcastle Road. Nonces, racists. Famous for Newcastle as one of my fave comedians said in a parody of Danny Dyer. Everything about them is mental. I look at them, their city, they as people and everything about them and league of Gentleman and Royston Vassey just springs to mind. I know no-one that considers them important or even relevant. Shit hole of a city, inbred racist backward people living in the 70s. Flat pack stadium built on waste land. Legends in the form of fucking Gary Bennet. Just such a comedy of errors and cringe. I actually feel sorry for League One having them lot representing it.

:lol:

This would be like the perfect response to when them daft cunts on the radio said about "Sting, Ant and Dec, etc etc you're boys took one hell of a beating tonight"

Better not be Donny.

My family live there and there is quite a few fans of ours down there since a lot of people moved down there for the coal mines and some people from Donny started supporting us due to the Keegan factor (he’s from there). There is also a few Liverpool fans there, and a few Leeds fans there from when Donny were in the lower and non-leagues.

Better not be Donny.

My family live there and there is quite a few fans of ours down there since a lot of people moved down there for the coal mines and some people from Donny started supporting us due to the Keegan factor (he from there). There is also a few Liverpool fans there, and a few Leeds fans there from when Donny were in the lower and non-leagues.

Donny will get a hammering of Mackems unless it's late on in the season and they are doing cack.

Better not be Donny.

My family live there and there is quite a few fans of ours down there since a lot of people moved down there for the coal mines and some people from Donny started supporting us due to the Keegan factor (he from there). There is also a few Liverpool fans there, and a few Leeds fans there from when Donny were in the lower and non-leagues.

Donny will get a hammering of Mackems unless it's late on in the season and they are doing cack.

Aye, an hour and a half on the train, or 2/2.5 hours down the A19. I’m going to guess it will be their closest away game as well.

Better not be Donny.

Aye, an hour and a half on the train, or 2/2.5 hours down the A19. I’m going to guess it will be their closest away game as well.

Bradford's closer.

Got missed on here too tbf, but as is the theme running through Craig Hope's match report, it's even more hilarious that seemingly nee bugger inside the SoS realised they were down at FT.

For reference: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5641951/Sunderland-1-2-Burton-Liam-Boyce-sends-Blacks-Cats-League-One.html

Did their heroes a massive favour as it was only 6/10 bews as they ran off the pitch. Sharp exit back to Tyneside and no harm done. It’ll be mad empty v Wolves.

This guy sent them down. :lol:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/21/17/4B65E5B100000578-5641951-image-a-62_1524327830846.jpg

Good old Boycie

giphy.gif