Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Could they feasibly get attendances of less than 10k in the third division? Once adjustments are made for MLFs being lost to the North Sea over the summer, STIDs staying away until Short / Cewkie are gone, etc etc?

Sunderland though :lol: :lol:

Could they feasibly get attendances of less than 10k in the third division? Once adjustments are made for MLFs being lost to the North Sea over the summer, STIDs staying away until Short / Cewkie are gone, etc etc?

Sunderland though :lol: :lol:

49k every week marra

Guest Howaythetoon

If they are still owned by Short, still managed by Coleman and still have half the team they have today and do not get off to a good start next season I can see them struggling badly. I’d wager that the attendance of their first home league game next season regardless will be 20k and they will have done well to get that kind of crowd to be fair. They are fucked IMO.

What a fucking season man, couldn't have been scripted any better.

I literally cannot wait for this Netflix shizzle. Oh my.

I hope we get it on Netflix in Canada too, our Netflix over here is always a poor relation.

It’s a Netflix original, it will be worldwide.

This particular production is produced for Netflix, so it will be worldwide. But something being a "Netflix Original" does not equal it being produced for Netflix, and thus doesn't mean it'll be available worldwide.

OK thanks guys, I'll be tuning the moment it debuts :)

Guest firetotheworks

I can't get over how perfectly that all happened, like. It feels like every cliche in football has just happened to them.

I can't get over how perfectly that all happened, like. It feels like every cliche in football has just happened to them.

It's not real is it ?

The thing is look at Burton, only 2 points away from a lifeless Bolton. They were behind the Mackems a couple of weeks ago. They've (Mackems) had a good chance to save themselves down the stretch here but failed miserably , the points total required of them is laughable, they've been spectacularly bad, hopefully they finish last for back to back lasts now :)

It’s great for the RTG rabble who give it big licks all the time even when they arn’t in a position of doing so.

I have a good friends who’s a season ticket holder for them and is loyal to them as well. He’ll be hurting and it’s sad for the fans like him.

I’m not going to get involved with the ‘Enjoy Accrington’ stuff though. Accrington have deserved their tie against Sunderland and others in League 1, just like Burton did against us in the Championship. Using their name as something to beat other teams with is a part of football snobbishness that I don’t agree with.

If they are still owned by Short, still managed by Coleman and still have half the team they have today and do not get off to a good start next season I can see them struggling badly. I’d wager that the attendance of their first home league game next season regardless will be 20k and they will have done well to get that kind of crowd to be fair. They are fucked IMO.

Their attendance figures are completely made up anyway, so there's no way we'll ever know.

Guest firetotheworks

What's the story with some fans not realising that 96th minute equaliser was disallowed? Is that what happened?

What's the story with some fans not realising that 96th minute equaliser was disallowed? Is that what happened?

Not heard that one, bit I heard that many of them never realised that they were down. Some of them got home before realising. Obviously the Burton vs Bolton fixture gives the league a misleading look.

Guest Howaythetoon

I think they are in for a culture shock RE League One. They will not piss it even with a new owner and a complete overhaul. I can honestly see them down there for a few years ala Leeds.

Not heard that one, bit I heard that many of them never realised that they were down. Some of them got home before realising. Obviously the Burton vs Bolton fixture gives the league a misleading look.

I put BBC Newcastle on after FT and even the presenter on there was saying "it's looking like they're down" for like 20 mins. He didnt even know, I think it took until someone called in and told him :lol: