Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

5/1 :lol:

?

Think this will be much tougher than everyone is expecting.

Burton winning would give themselves a huge chance of survival. It’s an absolutely massive game because a defeat for one would pretty much see them down. A draw would probably take them both down.

Burton are better away from home, mackems are shite at home. Burton are above the mackems. If you looked at it on paper/form, there is no chance in hell that Burton would be 5/1 like.

Would Southampton be 5/1 to beat Stoke away? I doubt it.

Only put £50 on it, wish I did more.

The late disallowed goal was very unsettling :lol:

The irony of it being Burton who put the final nail in the coffin should never be forgotten after their taunts in May 2016.  I hope the rot down there forever but would be shocked if they didn't spring straight back up, it's beyond dire down there.

Guest neesy111

Think they'll be starting next season with a points deduction, so can only see them going up via the play-offs.

Err if any mags are watching say hello to burton for me. Oh and fucking behave yourselves, you're representing the north east in the peasant league....

Best thing of all is I have not wanted to count our chickens but my word they are already sorting travel arrangements for Burton Albion away.