Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Just seen a tweet from one of these, apparently the top 6 of league one is a higher standard than bottom half of the PL.  With someone replying that people need to remember there are 5/6 teams in league one that are prem quality.

Well that explains everything.  I feel silly for not noticing that before now.

Yet teams like Fulham Cardiff and Huddersfield who spent a canny wedge still couldn't make it in the prem.  They should get relegated to L1 where there true quality football exists.

Guest covmag

Scandal.knew he was a wrongun

The resident Mackems on RTG are deserving of them.Glorius to watch.imagine if they blow the play offs  :lol:

Guest neesy111

I thought that part was a joke. Is that for real?  :lol: :lol:

Aye, some talk on RTG that the club have loaned a company Donald owns/has shares in or something £10m.  :lol: A fan apparently asked him on Twitter where that money's gone and now he's decided he wants a break.

This really doesn't surprise me.

Scandal.knew he was a wrongun

The resident Mackems on RTG are deserving of them.Glorius to watch.imagine if they blow the play offs  :lol:

If?????

Theres no way they are going up man. They will be playing Lincoln and Bury next season and maybe Forest Green Rovers

Guest Howaythetoon

Already been spotted that he appears to never have had a ‘summer Twitter break’ before.

Basically dropped his arse and fucked off.  There’s a few questions around a £10m loan from Sunderland to a holding company.

A few on RTG saying this is why he's suddenly gone quiet.

Who'd have thought it with them two in charge  :shifty:

This kind of thing will happen even more if promoted...

Alarm bells should sound when the club have a bigger pot to piss in than the owners...

Short hasn’t wiped off all debt either, it’s all conditional and the other bloke who bought a share, they gave it to him for nowt in the hope he’d be their sugar daddy, I guarantee he won’t fund a promotion push next season in league two and if promoted he still wouldn’t fund things.

They are financially solvent through the club’s financial solvency which again, alarms and bells etc. no? :lol:

Guest covmag

Have they sussed the owners yet?  We told them last year they were a couple of chancers.Small time fuckers  :lol:

Already been spotted that he appears to never have had a ‘summer Twitter break’ before.

Basically dropped his arse and fucked off.  There’s a few questions around a £10m loan from Sunderland to a holding company.

I have trouble believing that SAFC have £10m to loan out?

This surfer flag with Durham cathedral has really wound them up like  :lol:

They’re obsessed with attendances and catchment areas like, proper weird.  Just can’t accept that Newcastle is just a bigger club with more fans, all there is to it really.

Metropolitan boroughs came into effect in 1974.

The metro system used the original rail loop of North Tyneside and was opened in 1980. So I’m not sure where that logic comes from...

2nd post from bottom on that page.

Yet again your fans are fucking tragic and you cant bring yourself to admit it

As shite as we are on the pitch, we'll never be as utterly moronic as yous off it

These lot really do live in a world of their own don't they? They are the biggest bunch of weapons on the planet the way they go on but because we have Durham cathedral on a flag, we're bigger morons than them.  :lol:

It's brilliant mind, they are really upset about this. I think it should go on every single flag wor flags produce from now on. Even if it's just a little picture in the corner.  :lol:

Durham (and therefore Durham Cathedral) is, to put it simply, a part of the Newcastle Area. Tragically, so is Sunderland !!

You go anywhere in the UK and the world, and if you live outside Newcastle and you want people to know 'where exactly' you are from, you need to always explain "it's near Newcastle".

That is why Durham Cathedral is correctly on the flag, as it is part of the Newcastle Area. Durham Cathedral has absolutely NO significant or relevant link with the area called 'Sunderland'.

Sunderland itself is, of course, a small part of 'the Newcastle Area' to the rest of the UK and the world (whether WE like it or not) but it is NO SURPRISE that nothing (no building or feature) from there is distinctive enough to appear on any Newcastle United / Newcastle Area, FLAG !!!

2nd post from bottom on that page.

Yet again your fans are fucking tragic and you cant bring yourself to admit it

As shite as we are on the pitch, we'll never be as utterly moronic as yous off it

These lot really do live in a world of their own don't they? They are the biggest bunch of weapons on the planet the way they go on but because we have Durham cathedral on a flag, we're bigger morons than them.  :lol:

It's brilliant mind, they are really upset about this. I think it should go on every single flag wor flags produce from now on. Even if it's just a little picture in the corner.  :lol:

Fucking idiots.

They've had their worst ever finnish in their history and could potentially be stuck in that league and they discuss this crap.  They've got much bigger worries on the horizon.  Sadly they define themselves by their hate for us.