Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest covmag

Watched a bit of their game in the bar...the standard was non league .

They were awful man.

Glorious watching these implode

These quotes are ageing like a fine wine.

“The setting of stretching, but realistic targets is part of our business ethos, and one of the reasons we chose Jack Ross as manager.

“Whilst the other candidates we interviewed mostly tried to hedge their bets when asked what their first season target would be, given the overhaul required, Jack said that he would target automatic promotion and be disappointed not to achieve it.

"We rejected the candidates who had a good grasp of the situation and set out their realistic expectations and went with a man who wanted it more."

“Conversely, whether it be a previous SAFC manager declaring in August that his team were relegation candidates, or the manager of a neighbouring club putting 11 men behind the ball at home and conceding 80 per cent possession, if a leader’s body language is negative then the battle is already lost.

"Rafa is a s*** manager LOL."

Cant see any way in which these cunts have the momentum to win the play offs.

Given the choice, I'd like to see them lose at Wembley again.

Cant see any way in which these cunts have the momentum to win the play offs.

Given the choice, I'd like to see them lose at Wembley again.

Nah, fuck that.  I want them convincingly beaten in the semi.

Consecutive league defeats to Fleetwood Town and Southend and just ended the season in the lowest ever position in their history, but it seems to be Rafa and the fact that a lot of people from County Durham support Newcastle that has them feyuminn the most  :lol:

It must be remembered that pre Sky and John Hall colluding with the North Sea to make Sunderland gash again all

505,625 residents of Country “Derram” were ardent Mackems who cheered on Ordy, Bally all the other hall of famers at Roker Park.

There’s mega fume about us having Durham cathedral on the big flag, saying Durham’s not close to Newcastle.

I’ve just checked my map:

Newcastle 30 miles

Sunderland 30 miles

Maybe we should play each other to see who wins it.

There’s mega fume about us having Durham cathedral on the big flag, saying Durham’s not close to Newcastle.

I’ve just checked my map:

Newcastle 30 miles

Sunderland 30 miles

Maybe we should play each other to see who wins it.

That cant be right surely?

Off the top of my head I'd say Durham to Newcastle is approx 20 miles, Durham to Sunlun approx 15.

Just remembered they had the likes of Bamburgh Castle and The Tees Barrage as part of their 2014 WC bid.

.........and didn't they also use the River Tyne Millenium Bridge iirc ?

Yup, they did. Turns out the Centre for Shiny Glass Things and....all the other sunderland attractions that slip my mind right now, weren't enough to promote their, erm, city.

Who would have thought that in the week that confirmed the worst league position in their ENTIRE HISTORY, back-to-back defeats to Southend and Fleetwood and a 1 win in 7 record in the Third Division...it would be a minor detail on our flag that would break them. But break them it did.

sunderland  ;D

That flag craic is so sad man  :lol:

They're even discussing how we created Tyne & wear to steal their riches to build the metro and siphon off finances to better Newcastle and leave Sunderland as the ghetto.

Every single thing with them is part of some bigger ploy to help Newcastle and keep Sunderland in the neanderthal ages, tragic.

That flag craic is so sad man  :lol:

They're even discussing how we created Tyne & wear to steal their riches to build the metro and siphon off finances to better Newcastle and leave Sunderland as the ghetto.

Every single thing with them is part of some bigger ploy to help Newcastle and keep Sunderland in the neanderthal ages, tragic.

But then amongst it they tell themselves we are the obsessed ones and we have nothing on them. :lol: