Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest godzilla

Warm bank holiday weekend in London I’m sure there were a few people walking around wearing NUFC tops.

How many of them were aware that a lower league team from east Durham with a chip on their shoulder just happened to be hanging around trafalgar sq is another thing entirely.

If a Newcastle fan was walking round with a shirt on and it was taken off him and burnt, there would be video of the whole thing and not just the shirt being burnt

Guest covmag

Mag in TF honestly these demented fuckers are obsessed , load of shite made up cos some wanker burnt a toon top.

RTG you are getting worse, hope they get fucking smashed tomorrow  O0

If a Newcastle fan was walking round with a shirt on and it was taken off him and burnt, there would be video of the whole thing and not just the shirt being burnt

I’ve not seen the video fella. I agree with you though.

Guest godzilla

I’ve not seen the video fella. I agree with you though.

O0

Guest covmag

It’s a made up story to justify the wankers burning a shirt  :lol:

They win the TF cup again, they never ever learn do they, fucked again tomoz.

Guest alijmitchell

Another occupation and another embarrassment. I hope they lose tomorrow, I really do.

They're forgetting their 2 Wembley visits have been for the wrong reasons. The Checkatrade, a competition your 1st team can only play in as a lower division team. League one play final, a desperate last chance to spare their blushes and get out of said lower division. Come on Charlton!