Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

All hail the superior beings with their wonderful careers, let the simple factory drones be ashamed and bask in their glory

Not sure if it was aimed at me but since others quoted it as well... Work isn't an important thing in my eyes, it's just a necessary evil to get the freedom to do other stuff. Working a simple, stable job with set hours and decent pay sounds pretty nice to me.

"Find a job you love and you'll never work again" Winston Churchill.

"I am strongly in favour of using poisoned gas against uncivilised tribes," Winston Churchill

Maybe not the best career advisor :lol:

Was he referring to Sunderland when he said that?

Looking like they're going to be out numbered at Wembley. Meltdown on RTG. Only managed to shift 27k tickets and Charlton are well past 30k.

New excuses (other than wedding season) include;

Ticket sales being badly organised

Holiday season

Wembo is now too far away

The Don wont pay for their busses

The players won't pay for their busses

It's too short notice

It's a Bank Holiday

All the above have been put forward as genuine excuses on RTG!

Looking like they're going to be out numbered at Wembley. Meltdown on RTG. Only managed to shift 27k tickets and Charlton are well past 30k.

New excuses (other than wedding season) include;

Ticket sales being badly organised

Holiday season

Wembo is now too far away

The Don wont pay for their busses

The players won't pay for their busses

It's too short notice

It's a Bank Holiday

All the above have been put forward as genuine excuses on RTG!

If they didn't build themselves up to be some sort of super fans, no one would say anything. The fact they keep telling everyone how massive they are, makes this fucken hilarious. :lol:

Guest covmag

Can’t sell their allocation for Wembly  :lol:

Everyone probably knows these nutters are going.

http://i.imgur.com/gD5hIxS.jpg

Adam Johnson taking the photo no doubt

Fuck me its the blazin squad reunion  :frantic: :frantic:

Guest chopey

I wasn't frightened at all by this until I saw that little one at the front with his trackies pulled up to his tits.

Terrifying

Guest covmag

Saw them using the "too footied out" excuse for their ticket sales not matching those of Charlton.

28,000 at best  :lol:

Massive club

Where is Reiver, Janey and all the other braindead bitter cunts who were saying they'd fill Wembley on their own now

They have the fucking brass neck to call us deluded. They have this perception they are a huge club when in reality they are just insignificant nothing shit them and every single one of their fuckwit fans

I wasn't frightened at all by this until I saw that little one at the front with his trackies pulled up to his tits.

Terrifying

Son of Cattermole, from the house Cattsformelike and first of his name

The game is still six days away like.

There's also the issue of hotels when there's three games in three days - the majority of Charlton fans don't have that problem.

It's in London. There's hundreds of 1000s of hotel rooms in London and the surrounding areas. Tbf of all the excuses they've came out with hotel rooms haven't been mentioned. Anyway I dont see what that's got to do with them not selling out. I've been to Wembley 4 times to see Newcastle play there and only once have I stayed overnight.

I was down the smoke last weekend to see The Specials with wor kid & visit my son. There was loads of people kipping in sleeping bags under bridges and doorways who, I assumed, were just Makems who stayed down after the Checkertrade waiting for the play-off final.

Kid on RTG was suggesting as there's 26000 (?) season ticket holders capable of buying 6 tickets each meaning, potentially, 175000 (?) after tickets  :yikes:

Also another bloke saying he can't make it as he's "in recovery from a stroke". I thought he just "fingered" her. 

'we'll sell out easily, they should give us more tickets' - - > 'how many? Shocking turnout if true' - - > 'Magnificent effort from the MLF to take that many considering wedding season / upcoming trials / nee money / someone has to stay to stop fatha touching up sistermum'

Probably on the second phase atm, won't be long til the backslapping starts.

Are you ISIS in disguise

Farage’s New close protection squad, recruited directly from the streets of Brexittown