Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest godzilla

Took a real dislike to the Don over last few days. f*** him and his shitey league one club.

Showed his mentality liking the video of a bought shirt being burnt by the SMBs. f*** you and Chancer Charlie you're royally f***ed now  :naughty:

Took a real dislike to the Don over last few days. f*** him and his shitey league one club.

The whole thing about him and them just looks so small time. They don't look remotely out of place in league 1.

Seen the state of the ones in trafalgar sq burning that top they look like proper inbreds. Strange strange place club and people really is. Such a lack of self awareness. They rival us for fuck all

Quick question - Are the highlights of this on terrestrial TV tonight? Had a quick google but all I can find are youtube videos of the goals. I'd like to watch some prolonged, agonising, professionally-edited package instead and revel in their misfortune over a beer or 4. :lol:

Quick question - Are the highlights of this on terrestrial TV tonight? Had a quick google but all I can find are youtube videos of the goals. I'd like to watch some prolonged, agonising, professionally-edited package instead and revel in their misfortune over a beer or 4. :lol:

Nah I think you'll just see some goals on local news followed by some fan interviews but no extended footage.

Donald and Methven have took cheap shots at us all season long knowing that Charnley never speaks and so they'll never be a response from our side.

Just a nice, official congratulations from us on a great season for them finishing fifth and making a final would be nice.

Donald and Methven have took cheap shots at us all season long knowing that Charnley never speaks and so they'll never be a response from our side.

Just a nice, official congratulations from us on a great season for them finishing fifth and making a final would be nice.

I think the congratulating Lee Bowyer’s Charlton was good enough.

Nah I think you'll just see some goals on local news followed by some fan interviews but no extended footage.

Dammit. I'll just put the goals on a loop and watch that for an hour instead.

Guest godzilla

Someone should ask Chancer Don what's worse making up the numbers in the premier or making up the numbers in league one