Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

"Id buy the club, but not actually use my money, maybe use the last of the parachute payments. Then I'd sell off the club assets, gradually at first as to not raise suspicion , maybe go on a local radio football talkshow and talk shite about how much the club and it's fans mean to me. When the club is on it's arse I'd then blame social media for people not wanting me in charge of the club, so I would put it up for sale hopefully making a tidy little profit."

Lmao.

Loads of them kicking off as they’ve cancelled their season tickets and DD to pay them and the club has successfully reinstated those DDs without them knowing. Loads of them getting mails from their banks to let them know.  :lol: :lol:

Fewn  :lol:

Oh and that is straight after the club apologised for taking their money regalrdess of what happens next. I particularly like this bit...

“I appreciate that this will cause considerable inconvenience for those that have already cancelled their season cards, and we apologise for this. We are working closely with Ticketmaster to ensure that should they wish to, fans will simply need to log on to their online account to pay or re-join the Direct Debit scheme.“

Or not even that, we’ve signed you back up whether you like it or not.  :lol:

Chief Exec has form too. Was at Boston when they were up to no good.

I hope that means he'll sack Parky and replace him with bloated red crook Steve Evans, would be the perfect fit.

Oh and that is straight after the club apologised for taking their money regalrdess of what happens next. I particularly like this bit...

“I appreciate that this will cause considerable inconvenience for those that have already cancelled their season cards, and we apologise for this. We are working closely with Ticketmaster to ensure that should they wish to, fans will simply need to log on to their online account to pay or re-join the Direct Debit scheme.“

Following on from this...so if you’ve cancelled you back in, what if you stayed in? Well you now have 2 DD payments coming out for the same season ‘card’  :lol:

I fucking love this club, they just keep on giving  :lol:

Following on from this...so if you’ve cancelled you back in, what if you stayed in? Well you now have 2 DD payments coming out for the same season ‘card’  :lol:

2 DDs, has this really happened to people?

2 DDs, has this really happened to people?

According to their DD thread on groomers, aye.

I f***ing love this club, they just keep on giving  :lol:

Read the BLM/kneeling thread and you’ll see it’s a perfect match of club and fan base.

Read the BLM/kneeling thread and you’ll see it’s a perfect match of club and fan base.

I’ve gone through it. When dangernonce is coming off in a good light you know it’s time to close down your account.  :lol:

I’ve gone through it. When dangernonce is coming off in a good light you know it’s time to close down your account.  :lol:

:lol: Shoot the whole thing into the sun.

With the takeover all of a sudden looking likely, this lot are now clinging to the belief that it will be a disaster for us because Amanda Stavely had a rough week in her court case and therefore is a hustler....whatever the fuck that means. Mackematics at its finest.  :lol:

Guest godzilla

With the takeover all of a sudden looking likely, this lot are now clinging to the belief that it will be a disaster for us because Amanda Stavely had a rough week in her court case and therefore is a hustler....whatever the f*** that means. Mackematics at its finest.  :lol:

They are starting to show a few signs of 'bricking it' tonight  :cheesy:

With the takeover all of a sudden looking likely, this lot are now clinging to the belief that it will be a disaster for us because Amanda Stavely had a rough week in her court case and therefore is a hustler....whatever the f*** that means. Mackematics at its finest.  :lol:

They are starting to show a few signs of 'bricking it' tonight  :cheesy:

Yep. They have been cocky as fuck over the last few weeks but their smugness is melting away as we speak.

Already they are talking the North East down once again with their rancid "what top player will go there?" bullshit. Honestly, these cunts truly have found their level in the 3rd division.

Imagine being in a division where its decided it's not that important to finish and we'll just decide league position using maths :lol:

Like playing out with your mates and being shouted in for your tea so you play next goal wins

F*** Me.  Sunderland Echo has written an open letter to FPP asking them to "clarify their intentions" with the club.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/letter-to-ffp.1520759/

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/football/sunderland-afc/time-fpp-sunderland-trio-glenn-fuhrman-robert-platek-and-john-phelan-make-their-intentions-clear-after-ps9million-loan-2886750

I have no issues with the Echo trashing Donald and the current ownership, but the patter about demanding the Loaning Institution to clarify their plans is so cringeworthy.

Mr Fuhrman, Mr Platek and Mr Phelan.

Supporters have received mixed messages about your interest in the club but, while there has been a lot said, we know the basic fact - you do have an interest in Sunderland AFC.

Two of your group came to the Stadium of Light last season, and we know you engaged in detailed talks with the club’s current ownership over a takeover.

That didn’t materialise, but now we look towards the future.

But still, we know little of your intentions.

To be clear, this is not a plea for you to come and buy this football club. You are all astute businessmen who will not need informing about the merits, but obvious challenges, of purchasing a club in Sunderland’s current predicament.

This is merely a bid to learn more about your intentions, and to discover whether the faith and promise that has been placed in you by some supporters is well-founded.

If you won’t be taking your involvement any further, if the loan is as far as things will go, please tell us.

Some supporters are clinging to the hope that you will one day take ownership of this football club - but at the moment, that’s all it is. Hope. Nothing more.

The loyal supporters deserve so much more than hope. They have been forced to suffer through far too many false dawns in recent years.

So please, make your intentions clear - and let Sunderland fans know whether their faith in you is well-placed.