Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Fucking state of it

The key code is 1973, I kid you not, I locked myself out once when my boy was there and I texted one of the parents to let me in, he said try 1973 “knowing those daft mackem bastards it will be something like that” and it worked [emoji38]

Did they sign Defoe in the end? On a free so assume he can be signed at any point?

Still not sure what impact a 39 year old could have? Akinfenwa is 39 and has 4 goals in 22 appearances this season so you’d assume Defoe would be able to better that?

But upfront was never an issue for them, so don’t see how this addresses their problems.

Interesting names being bandied about for the 12-month FTC managers post mind. Hopefully they end up with some knacker.

3 minutes ago, HTT II said:

The key code is 1973, I kid you not, I locked myself out once when my boy was there and I texted one of the parents to let me in, he said try 1973 “knowing those daft mackem bastards it will be something like that” and it worked [emoji38]

:lol: 

Changed to 6666 now you've publicly disclosed that.

Just now, Sima said:

:lol: 

Changed to 6666 now you've publicly disclosed that.

Nah, some daft cunt will change it back, it’s happened before, again I kid you not, they are a weird bunch [emoji38]

1 minute ago, Nine said:

Literally a comedy sketch

Who'd have thought a bloke that prances around in an adult babygrow with FTM emblazoned on the front would be a daft racist twat?  I.AM.AGHAST.

Are they hating on Keith for pointing out the reality of why they're not worth covering or hating on him for stopping them fuming about the mysterious conspiracy theories as to why they're not covered that they were sort of enjoying?

or just stupid w*nkers?

11 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Are they hating on Keith for pointing out the reality of why they're not worth covering or hating on him for stopping them fuming about the mysterious conspiracy theories as to why they're not covered that they were sort of enjoying?

or just stupid w*nkers?

All of the above

I work in Sunderland, I find it hilarious how they know the ins and outs of what's going on with us whilst I cannot name you a single player from their squad the last few years 

Newsflash: Nobody, absolutely nobody gives two shits about League 1.

I wouldnt even watch another "Sunderland til I Die" 

I don't even find their plight funny anymore, it's just sad and irrelevant to me. 

I'll crack up it they don't make it out of League 1 this year for a bit and get on with my life within a minute. 

They'll probably be making "Rafa Beneath Us" banners. 

I've just taken a look on Ready to Groom at the thread dedicated to us, fuck me man. It's been an embarrassing January for us apparently, we've signed three bottom half players, a player who isn't good enough to lace Fred's boots & Tripper who just wants money. 

Yet they're literally frothing over a 39yr old who has barely played in a year & praying Roy Keane gets the managers job. I've got a few mackem mates who are spot on, but RTG makes me wish nothing but hell against that so called club..

Hope they go to the wall.