Group D - Argentina, Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria - CRO & ARG advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man ... we look solid and organised enough, but I have to say, we are so unexciting in forward areas. So ordinary.

Moses has lost all of his attacking instincts, having been used as a wing back at Chelsea, and Obi Mikel doesn't really move around as well as he used to.

I think we look much better with three at the back and two attacking midfielders right in behind the striker like we lined up against England in the second half at Wembley.

I want to see Musa and Iheanacho out there man. Bit disappointed. We are boring to watch and that's a real shame.

Guest firetotheworks

Roy Keane's face when Bilic almost touches him while he's making a point. [emoji38] He's like the repressed dad in American Beauty.

Guest firetotheworks

Is it just the sound on my telly or has the atmosphere sounded rubbish in most matches?

Is it just the sound on my telly or has the atmosphere sounded rubbish in most matches?

I've actually thought the atmosphere has been decent during the majority of the games tbh, admittedly the atmosphere on this game is awful.

Man ... we look solid and organised enough, but I have to say, we are so unexciting in forward areas. So ordinary.

Moses has lost all of his attacking instincts, having been used as a wing back at Chelsea, and Obi Mikel doesn't really move around as well as he used to.

I think we look much better with three at the back and two attacking midfielders right in behind the striker like we lined up against England in the second half at Wembley.

I want to see Musa and Iheanacho out there man. Bit disappointed. We are boring to watch and that's a real shame.

Needs more Kelechi

Roy Keane's face when Bilic almost touches him while he's making a point. [emoji38] He's like the repressed dad in American Beauty.

:lol: Selfie after he told a fan “there’s no need for that” when he tried to put his arm around him first try :lol:

ml8HuDA.jpg

Needs more Kelechi

Both Kelechi and Musa need to be out there.

Moses can't get past anyone.

Guest firetotheworks

Moses has just resorted to throwing himself to the floor.

The national dance of Nigeria iirc.

Nigeria just don't look remotely arsed. It's weird.

There's no one that makes runs in behind, so no one really to play in. Both wide men are not going past anyone. No direct players. The full backs are not overlapping either. So it's just pass the ball about and then fling it into the keeper.

Moses finally goes past someone and then gives it straight to their keeper ... all joy and enthusiasm is virtually gone at this point.

Least he's trying man :lol: The only one who's tried to take a player on and get forward

No idea what Mikel is doing, the game has completely passed him by. Forgot he was playing until just now, when the ball went past him and he just stood and watched