Group D - Argentina, Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria - CRO & ARG advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

I thought Nigeria's national anthem was going to have a drop then. [emoji38] [emoji38] That kick was canny bassy.

I thought Nigeria's national anthem was going to have a drop then. [emoji38] [emoji38] That kick was canny bassy.

:lol: I briefly questioned how Croatian I want to be for the day.

Moses was born in Lagos, Nigeria,[2] the son of a Christian pastor. When he was 11, his parents were killed.[4] A week later, with his travel being paid for by relatives, Moses went to Britain as an asylum seeker.

fucking hell never knew this like

Guest firetotheworks

Why does everyone have better anthems than us?

We desperately need a new one like. Not only is it drearily shit, it also means fuck all unless you're both religious and a royalist.

Guest firetotheworks

Moses was born in Lagos, Nigeria,[2] the son of a Christian pastor. When he was 11, his parents were killed.[4] A week later, with his travel being paid for by relatives, Moses went to Britain as an asylum seeker.

fucking hell never knew this like

Wew.

Is this lad Newcastle are supposedly interested in playing?

Who?

Lovro Majer - but he's not playing - not in squad.

We were linked with Kramaric a month or so ago too, looks like he's playing as a number 10 tonight

Love watching Croatia in international tournaments but they always end up just short

Pretty sure you and I always comment how good Perisic looks in these tournaments

Aye, he'll probably be shit now that I've actually seen him play a bit in club football [emoji38]