Group D - Argentina, Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria - CRO & ARG advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mascherano would walk into the Portugal side.  :spit:

You're either clueless or taking the piss.

As a CB, where he played for years at Barca as a very solid defender. Unless you think Pepe is better

As a CB, where he played for years at Barca as a very solid defender. Unless you think Pepe is better

Pepe is better, Pepe is canny and also isn't a midget

Aye you are taking the piss, thanks for the confirmation. No way any sane person would believe this.

35 year old Pepe vs 34 year old Mascherano.  If you prefer one over the other, fair enough but you're missing my whole point.  They're all ability wise very alike. I you give Pepe an 8 out of 10 you give Mascherano a 7.  Tagliafico or Guerreiro? If you think Guerreiro is better, fine. But it's fine margins. Same applies throughout both squads.

Give Argentina a few years with the Portugal manager and they'd probably look half decent instead of the shite we see today

35 year old Pepe vs 34 year old Mascherano.  If you prefer one over the other, fair enough but you're missing my whole point.  They're all ability wise very alike. I you give Pepe an 8 out of 10 you give Mascherano a 7.  Tagliafico or Guerreiro? If you think Guerreiro is better, fine. But it's fine margins. Same applies throughout both squads

Mascherano could never play as a centre half the way Portugal play, way too small. Pepe is also still playing at a decent level.