Group D - Argentina, Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria - CRO & ARG advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The WC has gone a bit flat the past few days imo. At the beginning the stakes were tangible in the way the games were being approached, the past 5/6 games I've watched have been almost friendly-esque. And there's nowt worse than an international friendly  :lol: There's only so much of the Icelandic brick wall and I can be entertained by - as unpopular an opinion that will be.

The WC has gone a bit flat the past few days imo. At the beginning the stakes were tangible in the way the games were being approached, the past 5/6 games I've watched have been almost friendly-esque. And there's nowt worse than an international friendly  :lol: There's only so much of the Icelandic brick wall and I can be entertained by - as unpopular an opinion that will be.

i think it's been an average WC at absolute best with a few games that have elevated it in people's minds to being better than it is

por-esp

ger-mex

peru games have been enjoyable and a few others dotted about

arg - cro good for the croatian performance and unbelievable shitness of the argies

there's been as much dross as there has quality basically

i think it's been an average WC at absolute best with a few games that have elevated it in people's minds to being better than it is

por-esp

ger-mex

arg - cro good for the croatian performance and unbelievable shitness of the argies

Aye, don't get me wrong I've enjoyed the fact there's so much football to watch, but thus far, and after the dust settles, I will only really remember the first two games you mentioned plus perhaps the Japanese v Colombia. Scraping the barrel a bit even then.

At this rate I'm actually looking at England to reinstate a bit of quality, enjoyable to watch football. Who'd have said that a week or so ago?

por-esp

ger-mex

Aye, don't get me wrong I've enjoyed the fact there's so much football to watch, but thus far, and after the dust settles, I will only really remember the first two games you mentioned plus perhaps the Japanese v Colombia. Scraping the barrel a bit even then.

At this rate I'm actually looking at England to reinstate a bit of quality, enjoyable to watch football. Who'd have said that a week or so ago?

i'd say i've enjoyed watching costa rica and panama a wee bit just for their organisation and determination, peru as stated but beyond that yeah not much to crow about really

russia scoring 8 goals in 2 games has just been "meh" as well for some reason