Group E - Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia - BRA & SWI advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This VAR s*** is a joke

:lol: I don't understand how it's applied at all.

Yup :lol:

:lol: It's 100 percent going to ruin a game. I can't wait.

Is already with this one

A game people care about. Brazil playing football is just a courtesy after 7-1. :shifty:

This VAR shit is a joke

full kit wankers in a studio watch evey incident back. If they think something was there, they tell the ref on the pitch who then goes and watches it himself.

If an incident seems "missed", it's not the refs fault, it's the studio ones who see something different to everone else :lol:

Nice and transparent :lol: Basically providing a faceless buffer so refs don't catch shit for the match-fixing?

:lol: Must be nice to know someone in that room and have some bets going.

Love that they’re in full kit like.  :lol:

This VAR shit is a joke

full kit wankers in a studio watch evey incident back. If they think something was there, they tell the ref on the pitch who then goes and watches it himself.

If an incident seems "missed", it's not the refs fault, it's the studio ones who see something different to everone else :lol:

:lol: So they didn't watch the push for the Swiss goal? It just seems very arbitrary. Like, Ronaldo dove for a PK and they didn't say shit, and then the same kind of think happened the next day and they handled it differently, iirc. It's all over the place.

They did, they watch them all

..they just didnt see it as a push so didnt bother referring it to the ref on the pitch. 

Still think VAR will be good, but it kinda defeats the point of missing decisions or getting them wrong when it's just people in a studio getting them wrong (even after seeing like 50 slow-mo replays) instead of the guy on the pitch

So when the Swiss players pulled the shirts of Brazil players on three occasions with no attempt at disguising the crudeness of their actions, was everyone in the VAR room taking a slash?

Neymar has been awful today, I know Messi didn't have the greatest of games the other day, but atleast he was coming deep and trying to make things happen, Neymar hasn't done a thing.

So when the Swiss players pulled the shirts of Brazil players on three occasions with no attempt at disguising the crudeness of their actions, was everyone in the VAR room taking a slash?

Unless it was in the box (dunno which ones you're talking about) or directly in a phase with a goal (or red card) VAR don't get involved

Neymar has been awful today, I know Messi didn't have the greatest of games the other day, but atleast he was coming deep and trying to make things happen, Neymar hasn't done a thing.

Still injured, no?

This VAR shit is a joke

:lol: So they didn't watch the push for the Swiss goal? It just seems very arbitrary. Like, Ronaldo dove for a PK and they didn't say shit, and then the same kind of think happened the next day and they handled it differently, iirc. It's all over the place.

..they just didnt see it as a push so didnt bother referring it to the ref on the pitch. 

Still think VAR will be good, but it kinda defeats the point of missing decisions or getting them wrong when it's just people in a studio getting them wrong (even after seeing like 50 slow-mo replays) instead of the guy on the pitch

On pitch ref can turn down the offer of VAR for things he’s already ruled on.

Think he's actually the only one who's done anything, tbh.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

This VAR shit is a joke

On pitch ref can turn down the offer of VAR for things he’s already ruled on.

aye, another stupid thing they need to get rid of. VAR wouldnt tell the ref to look at it if nothing was there in the first place. Ref ignoring them makes no sense

Different roles tbf, no one else will ask their star player to do what Messi did IMO. Most of them will want their forwards has close to goal as possible.

Rightly so too, Messi picking the ball up that deep isn't winning you games.