Group F - Germany, Mexico, Sweden, South Korea - SWE & MEX advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sorry to all our Korean and Swedes, but those two teams were barely champo level. How is Larsson still an international footballer ? If Germany don't put 10 past both these teams they should be disappointed.

Sorry to all our Korean and Swedes, but those two teams were barely champo level. How is Larsson still an international footballer ? If Germany don't put 10 past both these teams they should be disappointed.

PoorObeseBrant-max-1mb.gif

Clattenberg spot on, referee's just waiting for VAR.

In all honesty if VAR is to be a thing forever in the game then it makes sense for the referees to wave the penalty away until it goes out of play otherwise there's a clear bias against decisions that are called vs decisions that aren't. Any penalty a referee gives is statistically far more likely to be incorrect than any he refers to VAR.

I mean I disagree with it because I think it's absolutely shite but it's the best way to ensure the correct decisions. The potentially pointless play following the incident up until it's reversed is just VAR collateral.

PoorObeseBrant-max-1mb.gif

So Larsson is Intl level, ok dude, whatever, lol.

Always knew Sweden and Denmark are the best Scandinavian countries

Sweden [emoji38]

Think we all agree that Sweden is superior to Norway in every way

I’m a big fan of Sweden. Not so much Denmark, though.

In all honesty if VAR is to be a thing forever in the game then it makes sense for the referees to wave the penalty away until it goes out of play otherwise there's a clear bias against decisions that are called vs decisions that aren't. Any penalty a referee gives is statistically far more likely to be incorrect than any he refers to VAR.

I mean I disagree with it because I think it's absolutely shite but it's the best way to ensure the correct decisions. The potentially pointless play following the incident up until it's reversed is just VAR collateral.

its cowardly reffing, if your afraid to make a big call in case your wrong why the fuck are you a referee at the world cup

its cowardly reffing, if your afraid to make a big call in case your wrong why the fuck are you a referee at the world cup

It's going to cause a lot of this, they'll be second guessing themselves a lot over this tournament.

But the point of VAR is that it's meant to eliminate big mistakes as much as possible and the best way to do that with regards to penalties is for referees to wave the decision away until it can be reviewed.

I don't want this to happen like.