Group G - Belgium, Panama, Tunisia, England - BEL & ENG advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lukaku looks so happy man :lol:

Can't believe his luck playing with Hazard and De Bruyne. It's heaven for him :lol:

Can't believe he's not isolated upfront while everyone else defends as well, i don't even blame him at Man Yoo as Mourinho is clearly a melt of the highest order.

Lukaku looks so happy man :lol:

Can't believe his luck playing with Hazard and De Bruyne. It's heaven for him :lol:

Can't believe he's not isolated upfront while everyone else defends as well, i don't even blame him at Man Yoo as Mourinho is clearly a melt of the highest order.

Mourinho should be embarrassed watching this man.

Man Utd fans will definitely be watching this with bitterness that's for sure ... will ramp up the pressure on Mourinho big time.

Lukaku looks so happy man [emoji38]

Can't believe his luck playing with Hazard and De Bruyne. It's heaven for him [emoji38]

"Never play in the Champions League"

Guest firetotheworks

I don't quite understand Tunisia though, it's made for an exciting game but against us they barely left the penalty area. [emoji38]

They need to win so that's probably why. They've been really naive though.

I don't quite understand Tunisia though, it's made for an exciting game but against us they barely left the penalty area. [emoji38]

The first half against you they tried a bit and were getting absolutely destroyed because they're awful at defending. Not sure why they reverted to that rather than keeping 11 men behind the ball

Can't believe his luck playing with Hazard and De Bruyne. It's heaven for him [emoji38]

I never said that, i said he wouldn't perform for a team in the CL because of the flaws he has and considering all the complaints i had about him back then have basically been said on a weekly basis this season i don't feel too bad tbh.

Although like i said it's not his fault, no striker would look good under Mourinho.

I never said that, i said he wouldn't perform for a team in the CL because of the flaws he has and considering all the complaints i had about him back then have basically been said on a weekly basis this season i don't feel too bad tbh.

Although like i said it's not his fault, no striker would look good under Mourinho.

Your exact words

"Eventually you will see that i'm right and why he will never play for a top club whose in the CL every year."

Was only taking the piss anyway [emoji38]

Lukaku is such a mobile striker and look so much more threatening when he's being played in and the ball is delivered to his feet when he is in space.

Mourinho it seems ism ore hell bent on transfroming him into Drogba. Having him by himself miles from the midfield and battlign defenders to hold up the ball and bring others in.

It's just not who he really is at all.

Lukaku is such a mobile striker and look so much more threatening when he's being played in and the ball is delivered to his feet when he is in space.

Mourinho it seems ism ore hell bent on transfroming him into Drogba. Having him by himself miles from the midfield and battlign defenders to hold up the ball and bring others in.

It's just not who he really is at all.

In the sense yes, but his movement off the ball isn't all that great. When he has space to run into he looks great, but he's not good at making movement off the ball to create space for his team mates. Which has always been my no 1 criticism of him, for example Harry Kane is significantly better at this and it's part of the reason why Spurs midfield excels so much.

Which is why i was so adamant about my opinion of him going years back, it's the one skillset which top teams require the most and it's the thing he struggles with the most. I'd argue that his technique ( which is what i see most people criticise) isn't even that bad really.