Group H - Poland, Senegal, Colombia, Japan - COL & JPN advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Poland v Colombia should be great now. With Japan/Senegal both on 4 pts, a draw is no good to either of them

I was thinking the opposite. They'll both fancy themselves (rightly or wrongly!) against these two, but will feel today's game is a must-not-lose match!

Poland v Colombia should be great now. With Japan/Senegal both on 4 pts, a draw is no good to either of them

I was thinking the opposite. They'll both fancy themselves (rightly or wrongly!) against these two, but will feel today's game is a must-not-lose match!

Nah, I feel for them this match is a must-win. Draw is a decent consolation.

Draw this and they both have to win their last games 2-0. That's not a good position to be in in the last game regardless of opponent quality

Guest firetotheworks

Mark Bright might as well have "That's poor" on his tombstone.

Forgot all about Mark Bright, is he on Five Live or something?

World Cup has definitely step up a gear the last few days.

i agree, wasn't digging it that much but the last couple of days have been decent

2nd round is always the best round since those usually are the matches that matter the most in the group stage.