If we win at Stamford Bridge tonight...

Guest kinaldo

Guest kinaldo

what would hapen?

would the internet crash?

how would you react?

or even better, how would they react!?

bare in mind our injury situation, the fact that they're unbeaten at home under Mourinho, and that we haven't won or even scored at their place in donkeys years.

not to mention their arrogance...

Surely stranger things have happened, or have they?

I think the whole game would have to break down for us to win, and just be really nasty and scrappy, causing us inevitable further injuries.  Wouldn't it be great though for Troisi or Carroll or Huntington to get their first goal - a winner vs. Chelsea.

We probably won't, but given our injuries it would be a very special match if we did manage to win. If this was our full strength team vs their current team and we won, it wouldn't be half as special. Our injury status at the moment is quite simply a joke.

Guest Ridzuan

Im guessing we will try to play deep and defensively,just like what we did against Arsenal earlier this season and catch them on the counter-attack.I still think we will lose though,hopefully Im wrong.Ill be happy with a point but if we get all three,Im going be jumping up and down around the house.

Im guessing we will try to play deep and defensively,just like what we did against Arsenal earlier this season and catch them on the counter-attack.I still think we will lose though,hopefully Im wrong.Ill be happy with a point but if we get all three,Im going be jumping up and down around the house.

A huge difference will be the lack of pace from the midfield in getting forward, mainly because of the lack of Emre and Dyer. 

Guest shearer_united

last match of last season we won chelsea... i see no reason to be afraid.. if anything, man utd are the ones to be afraid of.. chelsea is just another team like the mackems..

i think mourinho would go fuckin mental - as would i (but in a good way)

but unfortunately i cannot see it happening - i fear a 5-0 defeat tbh

1950 World Cup: United States 1 - 0 England

1966 World Cup: North Korea 1 - 0 Italy

2002 World Cup: Senegal 1 - 0 France

...Crazier things have happened.

......Then again, the very fact that the odds we are up against is comparable to those of the underdogs listed aboves is probably testament to the sort of task we face.

Would be bloody screaming happy with a point. I fear I wouldn't actually survive 3. Brain would probably explode.

It would be the biggest shock in Premiership history.

I can only see us being overrun in midfield, and dominated up front by Drogba. Martins is the sort of player that can nick a goal against any defence, but he's unlikely to see much of the ball. We'll have to hope for a sending off. Or maybe two.

1950 World Cup: United States 1 - 0 England

1966 World Cup: North Korea 1 - 0 Italy

2002 World Cup: Senegal 1 - 0 France

...Crazier things have happened.

......Then again, the very fact that the odds we are up against is comparable to those of the underdogs listed aboves is probably testament to the sort of task we face.

Would be bloody screaming happy with a point. I fear I wouldn't actually survive 3. Brain would probably explode.

Chantelle winning Celebrity Big Brother too.

Two early goals,  a martins rocket after beating the slow carvalho and terry and then le sib slips between them to power home. Backs to the wall and teeth bared for a right good "up an  at em". :winking:

I really don't care much about this result, I just want to see the players putting in the effort like they have been doing lately!!!

Guest Bramble OG

Id rather beat them next wednesday tbh, if we did somehow get anything tonight they would be after revenge last week. Beat Chelsea next week and we could seriously win the league cup

Chelsea offer to throw next weds game in our favor for us to do the same for them tonite - Deal or No Deal!?

Guest smoggeordie

Id rather beat them next wednesday tbh, if we did somehow get anything tonight they would be after revenge last week. Beat Chelsea next week and we could seriously win the league cup

Chelsea offer to throw next weds game in our favor for us to do the same for them tonite - Deal or No Deal!?

Dealariffic

There's no point even thinking about winning tonight - even with a full team we'd lose.

Let's concentrate on Saturday.

This

There's no point even thinking about winning tonight - even with a full team we'd lose.

Let's concentrate on Saturday.

Reckon we'd have a decent chance of getting a result if Dyer was playing.

That said, I think this thread is just going to make tonight's result harder to take...! :p

Guest sharath

If rossi scores the winner, mourinho will come out and say newcastle united is co-operating with manchester united so that they win the title. :D :D