The Magpie Group

Heron

And I'm not meaning to be too critical, I support everything that's in any way connected to getting this parasite out of our club. I'm just suggesting how I personally, for what little my opinion is worth, think The Magpie Group could do things a little better.

Maybe I'm utterly wrong, of course. :lol: It's just my opinion. Again, I'm behind everything that can push him out.

Gets in the labour club every match day. Believe he’s a little bit dolly dimple, but canny enough.

No he's quite normal bloke. Have cracked on with hIm a few times. He does take some special needs lads to away games on the club run disabled bus. The lads are normally in the Labour club with him most times I've seen him there.

And I'm not meaning to be too critical, I support everything that's in any way connected to getting this parasite out of our club. I'm just suggesting how I personally, for what little my opinion is worth, think The Magpie Group could do things a little better.

Maybe I'm utterly wrong, of course. :lol: It's just my opinion. Again, I'm behind everything that can push him out.

Have you emailed your feedback and suggestions to TMG?

No. Because I'm just writing them here as I think of them now. But I might well do when I can put them coherently, if I think it'll make a difference - Bit late tonight to be composing eloquent emails.

The problem with IfRafaGoesWeGo , is the word If ... Its only a conditional threat . A better hastag to organise around would be AintComingBackTillAshleysGone . That would make taking immediate action a priority .

ImGoneUntilAshleysGone

IMO whats needed is something that appeals to the support the team not the regime fans who wont stop going. Spoke to some over the weekend- organised walkouts at TV games interested them- high profile, very visible,  doesn't stop them from going in the first place, doesn't divide the fan base,  mass exodus on 70mins on a live game, sky cant ignore that either.

IMO whats needed is something that appeals to the support the team not the regime fans who wont stop going. Spoke to some over the weekend- organised walkouts at TV games interested them- high profile, very visible,  doesn't stop them from going in the first place, doesn't divide the fan base,  mass exodus on 70mins on a live game, sky cant ignore that either.

:thup: really on the money there cp...if the people who won't stop going can be coaxed into doing something visible it'll make a massive difference

the concourse thing was another good idea, get as many people staying in the concourses as possible for a set period of time in a TV game for example

:thup: really on the money there cp...if the people who won't stop going can be coaxed into doing something visible it'll make a massive difference

the concourse thing was another good idea, get as many people staying in the concourses as possible for a set period of time in a TV game for example

Didn't that lot just ignore the protests the last time we organised a walkout during the SackPardew days? More than a few had a grumble when people got up to leave and a couple even had a pop while I was leaving.

Was there much coverage of that walkout on TV?

Didn't that lot just ignore the protests the last time we organised a walkout during the SackPardew days? More than a few had a grumble when people got up to leave and a couple even had a pop while I was leaving.

Aye.  Probably wasting your time with those types.  I sat in the Strawberry Corner at the time and even there we got booed and called cunts as we walked out.

Aye.  Probably wasting your time with those types.  I sat in the Strawberry Corner at the time and even there we got booed and called cunts as we walked out.

I think the more annoying thing for me wasn't the odd bellend shouting abuse at the protestors but the fact that they were massively outnumbered by people sat looking confused because they had no idea what was going on or why anyone would be protesting.

I said it before the start of the season and I still think it's true. Rafa could have walked out a month before the start of the season and half the stadium wouldn't even realise he was gone till the Spurs game.

People are idiots like. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion obviously...but some people are just fucking plebs.

Why abuse your own fans who are willing to do something about the owner who like 90% of the fan base want rid of.

Fair play if the said protestors were calling people for not doing owt but Saturday was the total opposite.

Was mainly one bloke. Telling me to get a fucking life, to support the club, we don't need supporters like you - fuck off and watch it on the TV, Ashley's not that bad etc.

How anyone thinks like this is beyond me.

What the fuck's wrong with some people??

Think some have them have created an alternative reality in their own minds, that things are not that bad.  As the real situation is just too hard for them to accept. They are aggressive to those who challenge their imagined version of what is going on, because  it makes them feel uncomfortable.

Was mainly one bloke. Telling me to get a fucking life, to support the club, we don't need supporters like you - fuck off and watch it on the TV, Ashley's not that bad etc.

How anyone thinks like this is beyond me.

They think it because they have the memory of a goldfish and pay no attention to anything that happens outside the white lines of the pitch.

We finished 10th last season = Ashley must be OK

The way I look at it; if I sing for most the game then decide to protest at any stage, anyone having a pop at me can get to fuck.

I often sing alone in the corner so I'd not take kindly to anyone booting off cause I sang one anti-Ashley song because it wasn't positive enough.

The same people who whinge are the same people who go to the pub and complain about him but won't do owt about it.

Guest Open_C

The way I look at it; if I sing for most the game then decide to protest at any stage, anyone having a pop at me can get to fuck.

I often sing alone in the corner so I'd not take kindly to anyone booting off cause I sang one anti-Ashley song because it wasn't positive enough.

The same people who whinge are the same people who go to the pub and complain about him but won't do owt about it.

:thup:  I stopped going years ago because of miserable fuckers sat making no noise or contribution but moaning when anybody had anything even vaguely negative to say.

I got called worse than shit in the East Stand on Saturday for standing up when 'stand up if you hate Ashley' started.

These are the fans I call sheep and obviously couldn’t give two fucks about the club and only interested in their social status. I can JUST about understand why people still go but to openly sit there do fuck all in protest and then actually have the audacity to have a go at people who realise this club is going nowhere and actually protesting against the main perpetrator is just an absolute joke. Unfortunately it’s not just a few either and here lies the problem.

The way I look at it; if I sing for most the game then decide to protest at any stage, anyone having a pop at me can get to f***.

And piss and moan when someone passes the ball backwards.