The Magpie Group

Heron

They can't legally take stuff off you. No way,

It's private property, they can say you're not allowed in without fairy wings and no trousers if they want.  If you smuggle in something they deem unwanted then they're well within their rights to give you the option of leaving or surrendering the offending material.

They can deny you entry sure, they can't confiscate your own property. So your saying if they decided phones weren't allowed inside the ground, they could take it off you? On what basis? They an only deny you entry.

They can take stuff off you if its an item that's banned in the ground regulations. Conditions of entry of all tickets.

Can you post up the exact conditions of entry?  Might be some wiggle room to have a little fun with it.

They can't legally take stuff off you. No way,

It's private property, they can say you're not allowed in without fairy wings and no trousers if they want.  If you smuggle in something they deem unwanted then they're well within their rights to give you the option of leaving or surrendering the offending material.

They can deny you entry sure, they can't confiscate your own property. So your saying if they decided phones weren't allowed inside the ground, they could take it off you? On what basis? They an only deny you entry.

They can take stuff off you if its an item that's banned in the ground regulations. Conditions of entry of all tickets.

The key thing is though is that the flag they confiscated for being an ‘unauthorised item’ is a banner that has been granted entry before and been the focal point of flag displays.

They confiscated it to attempt to intimidate and rile up protesters. From where I was you could clearly see them man handling people on the balcony and forcing themselves through innocent people forcefully. After that they came down to street level on the opposite side and behaved in a way that again would be classed as provoking people. I was calm and level headed enough to see what was going on and told them to jog on, however the next time someone like me might not be there to make sure it ended peacefully.

Good protest today and I thought there was more than at Arsenal, I saw the stewards removing the banners and then after they came and spoke to the older fella with the grey hair that brought the flag in the first place, not sure what they said though. The two armed police that turned up were in good spirits when told by a few fans which direction to point their guns if they needed some target practice.

Stewards who actually do remove banners and stuff want to have a good long hard fucking look at themselves. Same with one's that go looking for fights and all that.

To any reading this; You're there for the safety of supporters. Stop being a fucking embarrassment of a human.

There literally HAS to be an attempted boycott, fuck the spectators that won't partocipate in it, if you love the club it is time to stay away, i don't care if you have already paid for a season ticket either.

Enough is enough ffs.

im doing it  O0

There literally HAS to be an attempted boycott, fuck the spectators that won't partocipate in it, if you love the club it is time to stay away, i don't care if you have already paid for a season ticket either.

Enough is enough ffs.

Your right but we are wasting our time. It's done. That's clear as day, the majority won't ever do anything

Better to let go now and let Ashley and our spineless cunts get on with another decade together

It's same old same old. There's a couple hundred on here who get it and gave me faith they represented our support but then in reality we only have a small minority speaking up and 40,000 plus doing nothing and apathetic

Enough is enough ffs.

Your right but we are wasting our time. It's done. That's clear as day, the majority won't ever do anything

Better to let go now and let Ashley and our spineless cunts get on with another decade together

It's same old same old. There's a couple hundred on here who get it and gave me faith they represented our support but then in reality we only have a small minority speaking up and 40,000 plus doing nothing and apathetic

have to admit i agree after today, i wanted them to tear the fucking place down.

Enough is enough ffs.

There's more than a couple of hundred involved in protesting and it's growing, , stop being a spineless cunt and show some back bone.

What the fuck :lol:

I said a couple hundred on here and a few thousand protesting which is 5%

I more than anyone know the score and have for ages. Even fell out with good mates who still go over it

I just know 90% of our home crowd don't care enough to do anything which is why nothing will ever happen

5% is decent numbers for a kick off, yet you seem willing to chuck the towel in already?

I was at the Mckeag demonstrations at the back of the Milburn in the 89 relegation season at it was 500 tops. Likewise the Supporters for change boycotts of Leeds, and it was a couple of thousand......talks of the whole ground protesting then are absolute horseshit.

We're a month in to what could be a very long and drawn out process, the numbers are growing, there's juicier stuff planned......time to grow a pair.

I more than anyone know the score and have for ages. Even fell out with good mates who still go over it

I just know 90% of our home crowd don't care enough to do anything which is why nothing will ever happen

5% is decent numbers for a kick off, yet you seem willing to chuck the towel in already?

I was at the Mckeag demonstrations at the back of the Milburn in the 89 relegation season at it was 500 tops. Likewise the Supporters for change boycotts of Leeds, and it was a couple of thousand......talks of the whole ground protesting then are absolute horseshit.

We're a month in to what could be a very long and drawn out process, the numbers are growing, there's juicier stuff planned......time to grow a pair.

No Fair one, your right what you're saying I just have zero faith in our fans doing the right thing based on some of the ones I know. My mate I used to go with still has a season ticket and dosent talk about any of it or give a fuck long as he gets his 10 pints and 10 vodkas on a matchday

Guest firetotheworks

You been going to all the protests and meetings then Tubes?

I live in Norfolk now so no. Have no desire to step into Newcastle on a matchday and be round our "fans". I'd be too pissed off and not how I want to spend a weekend. Don't see or speak to some good mates over it all

Sorry, have I read that right? You're putting fans in inverted commas about people (some who go to matches, many that don't) who are putting differences about going to matches to one side and coming together to fight for the club, while your sole contribution towards the improvement of the club is looking down on those people within that group that still go to matches? I don't know if you've been made aware of this, but you're not a unique trailblazer because you don't go to matches, your vociferous criticisms would probably hold a bit more weight if you were doing more than fuck all yourself.

No Fair one, your right what you're saying I just have zero faith in our fans doing the right thing based on some of the ones I know. My mate I used to go with still has a season ticket and dosent talk about any of it or give a fuck long as he gets his 10 pints and 10 vodkas on a matchday

There is always going to be people like that, there was then as there are now......as much as people shout and bawl, they aren't going to change. What needs to be done is to change the 5% protesting now to 6%, then 7% and so on..... That's how the movement will grow.

We'll never empty the ground imho, but we could get a fair old chunk to stay away.....as much as it pains, a continuation of our bad run and/or Rafa getting sacked would aid this tremendously.

You been going to all the protests and meetings then Tubes?

I live in Norfolk now so no. Have no desire to step into Newcastle on a matchday and be round our "fans". I'd be too pissed off and not how I want to spend a weekend. Don't see or speak to some good mates over it all

Sorry, have I read that right? You're putting fans in inverted commas about people (some who go to matches, many that don't) who are putting differences about going to matches to one side and coming together to fight for the club, while your sole contribution towards the improvement of the club is looking down on those people within that group that still go to matches? I don't know if you've been made aware of this, but you're not a unique trailblazer because you don't go to matches, your vociferous criticisms would probably hold a bit more weight if you were doing more than fuck all yourself.

Them still going today sitting there in silence in the ground are every bit as bad as Ashley in my book. And yes fans in inverted commas as how anyone can still turn up there and sit in silence whilst Ashley smirks is no nufc fan and has not one shred of the passion I had for it if they can do that