Newcastle United 1-2 Arsenal - 15/09/18 - Post-match reaction from page 12ish

Greg

Overreaction central in here like. We were the better team in the first half, now we concede two and we're going down and the line-up was wrong/negative.

Honestly man, some people need to get hold of themselves, we'll be okay. We've had the hardest start to a season I can remember and honestly haven't played that bad.

Overraction give over man will you when you don't put out your strongest team against one of the better teams you deserve exactly what you get and he still isn't making any changes

Nonsense, this was likely the strongest team we had available (fit) to start the game today, and we were very good in the first half which was reflected in the comments in here. Now everyone is back-peddling because Arsenal have came out and shown their superior quality. Short-sighted af.

Bollcoks was it why are they on the bench then and still why isn't he bringing them on -  he's got it massively wrong today

Because they might only be fit enough to play for 20-30 mins? what should he do,not name subs?

Yeah right ok

Overreaction central in here like. We were the better team in the first half, now we concede two and we're going down and the line-up was wrong/negative.

Honestly man, some people need to get hold of themselves, we'll be okay. We've had the hardest start to a season I can remember and honestly haven't played that bad.

I had this one down as a win. Do I have your permission to be pissed off?

You don't need my permission for anything, I'm simply making a comment regarding the huge overreactions in here - an accurate comment I would add.

Guest firetotheworks

You don't need my permission for anything, I'm simply making a comment regarding the huge overreactions in here - an accurate comment I would add.

I'm simply making a comment too. I don't think there's much wrong with the reaction.

Overraction give over man will you when you don't put out your strongest team against one of the better teams you deserve exactly what you get and he still isn't making any changes

Nonsense, this was likely the strongest team we had available (fit) to start the game today, and we were very good in the first half which was reflected in the comments in here. Now everyone is back-peddling because Arsenal have came out and shown their superior quality. Short-sighted af.

Bollcoks was it why are they on the bench then and still why isn't he bringing them on -  he's got it massively wrong today

Because they might only be fit enough to play for 20-30 mins? what should he do,not name subs?

Yeah right ok

What should he do then? You're so sure he got it wrong. Enlighten me

You can't say he got the first half wrong as we were decent, but this half his subs have been too late and we're still sitting on one with 15 minutes left, which is fucking mental when you look at the game.

Losing to Arsenal isn't the end of the world given the inequality between the playing squads, but the way we've let them comfortably score two goals without even a whimper is cause for complaint.

It's more annoying because we were verging on competitive in the first half.

I'm simply making a comment too.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say in your comments. I had a point, you're just being pedantic. Do you disagree with my initial statement, if so why?

Yeah right ok

What should he do then? You're so sure he got it wrong. Enlighten me

Your point been proving wrong for a start as he hasn't brought the players on but if they are fit enough to be on the bench they should be fit enough to play the majority of the game otherwise why have then on the bench. Fit enough to play 20 minutes give your head a shake man.